Class of 2022 - DB Dom Foster (OH) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DB Dom Foster (OH) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

It gets better - he’s now 27th in the state. So he went from 7th to 11th to 27th without playing a single game.

And consider the context there. Obviously, the kid has high three star / four star attributes. Looked like he was going to commit to Buttgers -- bumped to a 4 star. Doesn't commit there, subsequently commits here, downgraded.

Manipulation of his rating to enhance the RU class rating, when it seemed like he was leaning their way.

And consider the context there. Obviously, the kid has high three star / four star attributes. Looked like he was going to commit to Buttgers -- bumped to a 4 star. Doesn't commit there, subsequently commits here, downgraded.

Manipulation of his rating to enhance the RU class rating, when it seemed like he was leaning their way.

yes and that nj rvls crew knows anything good for Syracuse in nj is bad for buttgers. They do everything in their power to downgrade our guys in the state. Chestnut is making them look like fools.

Sam Martin was also a 4 star on rivals. He was considered a rutgers lean. When he no longer became a target of theirs his rating dropped. He is now a 5.6 3 star committed to Temple.

1630164608242.gif

That's not a 66 yard touchdown pass to Dom Foster. That's a pass to Dom Foster, who ran 66 yards for a touchdown.

I think I'm with Bud Poliquin on this one: credit the quarterback with the distance of the throw and credit the receiver with what he gains after that.

HUZZAH!!

I know Dom is coming in as a DB but he's got some pretty nice film as a WR too.