Class of 2018 - DB Isheem Young (PA) Offered / Uncommitted from PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DB Isheem Young (PA) Offered / Uncommitted from PSU

Offers include PSU, OH State, FSU, LSU, Bama, UMD, Michigan, RU, UNC, NC St, Pitt, Wisconsin, Duke, Syracuse

PA (PSU/Pitt), MD, and NJ (Rut), must love Michigan/ND and OSU coming in and taking their best talent. PSU holds onto there share, but it's still sweet when they get beat. I definitely hate them the most!

PA (PSU/Pitt), MD, and NJ (Rut), must love Michigan/ND and OSU coming in and taking their best talent. PSU holds onto there share, but it's still sweet when they get beat. I definitely hate them the most!

They'll still blow the season.

PSU is cleaning up. Making a lot of other programs mad right now, too. Wonder if this all translates.

What's in the water there when they visit? Unreal. All because of a fluke year?

What's in the water there when they visit? Unreal. All because of a fluke year?
With this recruiting success, it won't be seen as a fluke for long. As others have said, let's just hope the real Franklin makes an appearance soon. That said, he has a pretty good coaching track record. I sincerely doubt this will all come crashing down unless he gets involved in another scandal. In the environment he's in, that is a real possibility.

How much eligibility will he have when he gets out of prison?

So help me God if this results in Franklin going all out to poach Trill from us...

Armed robbery of a Wawa in Philly. 150 thousand $ bail. Aha.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom