Class of 2019 - DB Jason Simmons Jr (TX / New Mex St) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (2/27/21) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DB Jason Simmons Jr (TX / New Mex St) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (2/27/21)

I don't see a recent offer from Syracuse but Chip West and Tony White are following him.

He's following about 5-6 members of the staff (Monroe, West, White) as well as the cuse football account. Just gut I would say Cuse is in good position. Offered him early in HS and has a great defensive scheme for him to play in.
Some of those could be old follows, from when he was offered in HS. The ones that are interesting are West and White as they weren't on the staff when he was originally offered.

Some of those could be old follows, from when he was offered in HS. The ones that are interesting are West and White as they weren't on the staff when he was originally offered.

I foolishly was thinking followers were listed and based on timelines of when you followed. Nvm. Either way this guy looks good and I hope he picks Cuse.