Class of 2022 - DB Jeremiah Wilson (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DB Jeremiah Wilson (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

Welcome, Jeremiah!
12383738-1D0C-4760-BEF2-68AA8305BA50.jpeg

After watching his highlight tape, he does a lot of good things; but the one thing he does that I really like is block kicks. I think some players have a knack for blocking kicks, while others don’t. I would love seeing him bring this skill to Cuse.

His high school is Osceola High in Kissimmee Florida...
BIIIIG school with over 2500 in grades 9-12. Gotta think he's playing against some
darn good competition.
Final thought...a graduate from this high school is a CUSE alum who passed recently...
Markus Dwayne Paul

I actually worked with this school and football team the past couple of years. Big school, best football school in the county by a mile. Down here in Florida rules are a bit different and every football player in the county that had any talent would transfer into Osceola. Last year they had a QB transfer from IMG to Osceola. Think he’s an upcoming senior. Their coach just retired after like 15 years, great dude. Made it to the state championship but lost last year. Lots of talent in the Orlando area and they are one of the best schools. Osceola always has D1 coaches out the door during recruiting season and that’s not a joke. They send a handful of kids D1 EVERY YEAR. Also of note, this is the same school that produced Devon Clarke for us.

Dynamic DB. Can play safety or corner. I think we might see him at corner first. He has good feet and hips, covers ground and seems to have good ball skills.
agree. Like this one a lot. Always like athletes like this from Florida. They've been playing against better competition and we have a good track record down there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom