Class of 2020 - DB Jordan Morant (NJ) Verbal to Michigan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DB Jordan Morant (NJ) Verbal to Michigan

For God's sake, let us for once get a legacy.

If Jesus himself came down and said Syracuse could have one legacy recruit for the next 20 years, I’d pick Marvin Harrison Jr. I would pay, absurd amounts of money to watch a Syracuse game where the announcers could say “MARVIN HARRISON FOR A SYRACUSE TOUCHDOWN.” I was too young for to remember the first time around.

If Jesus himself came down and said Syracuse could have one legacy recruit for the next 20 years, I’d pick Marvin Harrison Jr. I would pay, absurd amounts of money to watch a Syracuse game where the announcers could say “MARVIN HARRISON FOR A SYRACUSE TOUCHDOWN.” I was too young for to remember the first time around.
it was glorious. truly.

Wow. I watched a couple of games back in the day with Johnnies parents. They lived in the town next to me in NJ. I am not even sure how I got to meet them. I think they just showed up at Miami Mike's one day. I was a big Morant fan. Can't believe he has a son old enough to ply already. I already felt old though, lol.

It was also watching those sweet passes from Marvin Graves to Marvin Harrison for the TDs.

actually i believe mcnabb threw the most to harrison

pretty sure it was 7 for graves, 5 for mason, and 8 for mcnabb

You havent been here very long have you
Long enough to know exactly what you meant by "he gone." It's the go to response when we see someone has "blue blood offers"
We can, and have won some of these battles. It's ok to think he may pick the Cuse though.

Long enough to know exactly what you meant by "he gone." It's the go to response when we see someone has "blue blood offers"
We can, and have won some of these battles. It's ok to think he may pick the Cuse though.

yeah...it was a joke

Hoping Dino goes outta his way to make this kid ours. Have no idea if he is interested but I am hoping so.

Kid has offers from E.V.E.R.Y.B.O.D.Y.

It's pretty amazing; Johnnie and Jordan's mom must've done a lot right as parents (and had a little luck).

Stanford, Michigan, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Vandy, etc.

It'd be great if he chose SU but I won't be terribly disappointed if he goes elsewhere.

Edit - (But Jordan, seriously, don't go to Miami.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom