Class of 2020 - DB Jordan Morant (NJ) Verbal to Michigan | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DB Jordan Morant (NJ) Verbal to Michigan

I think the correct response is WOW!!! What an impressive list!

I was being sarcastic but now looking, the U in it smells.

When was the last big name legacy that signed with the CUSE? Seems that we always have trouble getting any of them but I will take 10 win seasons moving forward even without them. Good luck Jordan!

When was the last big name legacy that signed with the CUSE? Seems that we always have trouble getting any of them but I will take 10 win seasons moving forward even without them. Good luck Jordan!
Andy Rautins?

I suspect Johnny Sr. never felt like he maximized his talents here. I would love to see what he could have done in a Babers offense. I don’t fault the kid for going someplace else. As said above though, please not Ped State.

None ... until we get Marvin Harrison Jr.!
Marvin Sr. was hanging out at Ohio State's pro day with Jr. I think he is going there.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic too. Not impressed that he chooses a Who's Who of College Football "Elite"
Also, there's no SU logo there which always makes it unimpressive for me.

Okay...so immediately two things come to mind.

1) I'm old.
2) We've gone an entire generation without a 5* recruit.

what he would've done in this offense ( the 10 zillion passes in practice would've made a difference)

Honestly, at this point in time, what is the lure of PSU or Miami?

The weather in Miami, maybe? Other than that, I just don't get it.

what he would've done in this offense ( the 10 zillion passes in practice would've made a difference)

A lot of those guys from years past. How about Mo Jackson? Or Pat Woodcock? I think the Lowe kid probably could have caught 70 balls in a season. Forget about Spotwood/Johnson/Harrison. Jim Turner would have benefited the same way Morant would have. The list goes on...

A lot of those guys from years past. How about Mo Jackson? Or Pat Woodcock? I think the Lowe kid probably could have caught 70 balls in a season. Forget about Spotwood/Johnson/Harrison. Jim Turner would have benefited the same way Morant would have. The list goes on...
Alec Lemon alone would catch 170 balls a year in this offfnse.

Don't forget we could Harrisons kid too.
"who is going to tell him that his kid's not starting"
"NOT IT"
"NO WAY"
"NUH UH"

yeah even the random guys who didn't do much probably would've gone crazy in this offense. they were born too soon!

One good burn deserves another, we needlessly burned his redshirt in 2000.

3 games. Buffalo, East Carolina, WVU.
morant su career receiving
88 catches for 1535 yards and 7 TD

etta tawo su career receiving
94 catches, 1482 yards, 14 TD

i'm not putting morant down here, it's just mind boggling how different things are now.

Last edited:
morant su career receiving
88 catches for 1535 yards and 7 TD

etta tawo su career receiving
94 catches, 1482 yards, 14 TD

i'm not putting morant down here, it's just mind boggling how different things are now
WoW

well, if you want to molest people, PSU is a fine place to be

PSU especially remains an NFL factory. Miami remains moreso of one than Syracuse at least. We still have to prove ourselves in that regard but no doubt we're headed in the right direction so far with Dino.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom