Class of 2020 - DB Jordan Morant (NJ) Verbal to Michigan | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DB Jordan Morant (NJ) Verbal to Michigan

I guess in a sense the obvious needs to be stated. Paul flatlined and underperformed during McNabb years. Outside Freeney, he had become mediocre at best. Greg nuked the program, enough said. Doug brought it back to respectful, but didn't do enough, long enough. Scott basically was a step above Greg and maxed out his record based on Doug's kids in year one, then flamed out. Dino took two years to get us national recognition again. He needs another 8-10 wins the next few years to get us at a level that true elite recruits will consistently consider us, legacy or not.

Sucks, even though it's been readily obvious that we haven't been a player for him in a long time.

I look forward to the time when we start landing highly rated legacy prospects [Marvin Harrison Jr., come on down].

Sucks, even though it's been readily obvious that we haven't been a player for him in a long time.

I look forward to the time when we start landing highly rated legacy prospects [Marvin Harrison Jr., come on down].

Rooks too.

Campanile hire showing dividends. This and the NJ flip too.

Hoping the same thing but I've got a gut feeling Mr. Harrison Jr. is heading to OSU. :(
We should schedule them to a preseason battle over who gets them. Winner takes all

wow. surprised that early.
Got injured and fell behind other young guys with a couple more 4 star safeties coming in. Probably the right move.

Never should have went to Michigan. Looking at our backfield I doubt we are an option.

Rutgers? BC?

He probably will have a bunch of suitors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom