Class of 2021 - DB Malcolm Folk (PA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DB Malcolm Folk (PA) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

I am so glad and so glad the staff is adjusting during the pandemic and willing to take a kid who hasn’t visited. Hoped that would/had to be the case but you never know. Nice get

Dear Malcolm,

1586866550861.jpeg

What does he listen to?

Folk music.

BTW, as the name suggests, the schools in the Inter-Ac Conference are known for superior academics.

Looks like a stud. Philly would be a great place to get into. Understand Penn State is probably the home team there but Temple has done really well at getting some under the radar kids.

Looks like a stud. Philly would be a great place to get into. Understand Penn State is probably the home team there but Temple has done really well at getting some under the radar kids.

Philly/South Jersey delivers tons of underrated players.

This is a very good get based on young Mr. Polk's physical attributes and how they will mesh with the 3-3-5. Congratulations young man. Now sign your Syracuse University Football NLI in December and show up ready to help make this program make a run at the ACC and beyond. Go Orange!!!!!!!!

This is a very good get based on young Mr. Polk's physical attributes and how they will mesh with the 3-3-5. Congratulations young man. Now sign your Syracuse University Football NLI in December and show up ready to help make this program make a run at the ACC and beyond. Go Orange!!!

Based upon his commentary about his relationship with the program, falling in love with the coaching staff, etc. -- I think this is one we hang onto.

Also agree with bnoro above -- could see him blowing up and getting an extra star.

Philly used to be a bread and butter area for us. That is the ONE area in the Northeast we need to get back to recruiting better.

Last edited:
I LOVE the fact that our new DCoordinator was the first coach to hit the wire here.

So far with early offers since White came aboard, it appears as if we're really looking to go after the defensive side of the ball and bolster the unit.
Thats what it looks like. Our first 2 commits are on the "D". Now lets see Gilbert equal or better this on the "O".

Attachments

• GoOrangephysicale2c42956c621798f016574d77847dd79c851bd89d4b514fb3bc76b0f959b65b7d4d54bc9ffb640...gif
    GoOrangephysicale2c42956c621798f016574d77847dd79c851bd89d4b514fb3bc76b0f959b65b7d4d54bc9ffb640...gif
    920.6 KB · Views: 169
I’m no football expert or evaluator. He kinda reminds of trill physically and the way he plays. I do think folk needs to work on his tackling and angles a bit but I think most high school players need that. I mean shoot we still have players on the team that need that. But I think this is a good get.