Class of 2019 - DB Semar Melvin (FL) Portal from Wisconsin | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DB Semar Melvin (FL) Portal from Wisconsin

"Where does UVA stand with the 247Sports Composite three-star coming out of the weekend?

“I’m not releasing any favorites. The coaches at the colleges I am interested in know where our relationship is. I have a visit coming up to Wisconsin this weekend and then I will announce my decision on June 23rd.”

When it comes to decision time, what will be the most important factors for Melvin?

“Education. The school's academics will play a large role and it must feel like home. I want to be able to leave home and still feel like I’m home like I never left Florida.”

"Where does UVA stand with the 247Sports Composite three-star coming out of the weekend?

“I’m not releasing any favorites. The coaches at the colleges I am interested in know where our relationship is. I have a visit coming up to Wisconsin this weekend and then I will announce my decision on June 23rd.”

When it comes to decision time, what will be the most important factors for Melvin?

“Education. The school's academics will play a large role and it must feel like home. I want to be able to leave home and still feel like I’m home like I never left Florida.”

still feel like I'm home like I never left Florida - well if that's not Syracuse, I don't know what is!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom