Class of 2021 - DB Shaquan Loyal (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DB Shaquan Loyal (NJ) Offered

Two things about this guy/thread. He reminds me of Durrell Eskridge in body type and movement, which is good. And, I've noticed through quite a few of these threads that we seem to be offering a lot of players who already have Kent State offers. Coincidence, I think not. It stands out here because his only offer is Kent.

ru has received 3 committments from players with pretty good sheets that we have offered...just saying

expect they will have a good year on the trail. once they go 2-10, the “excitement” of schiano will wear off.

ru has received 3 committments from players with pretty good sheets that we have offered...just saying
What george said above. It all sounds good till he gets destroyed in B10 Play and commits get poached by better teams

What george said above. It all sounds good till he gets destroyed in B10 Play and commits get poached by better teams
schiano will have a grace period--hope george is right----in the meantime, that is 3 more quality offers than we have and from players we offered. the good news for me anyway, is that we are offering jersey guys.

schiano will have a grace period--hope george is right----in the meantime, that is 3 more quality offers than we have and from players we offered. the good news for me anyway, is that we are offering jersey guys.
Sorry, I'm not really worried about him landing guys from NJ whose other offers are MAC schools, Syracuse, and then a bunch of uncommittable offers from bigger programs.

Sorry, I'm not really worried about him landing guys from NJ whose other offers are MAC schools, Syracuse, and then a bunch of uncommittable offers from bigger programs.
I forget. What happens when the offers from bigger schools become committable,

uncommittable ??????

uncommittable ??????
Just like our guy Lockett, I find it hard to believe Alijah Clark could call up Harbaugh and commit to Michigan right now. There are higher ranked kids in the queue and he has to wait his turn.

If Michigan makes him a priority, and tells him he now has a committable offer, he'd probably decommit from RU.

Just like our guy Lockett, I find it hard to believe Alijah Clark could call up Harbaugh and commit to Michigan right now. There are higher ranked kids in the queue and he has to wait his turn.

If Michigan makes him a priority, and tells him he now has a committable offer, he'd probably decommit from RU.
thanks. what i do know is clark, davis and loyal have good to excellent offer sheets. maybe they decommit maybe not. hope u and george are right. hope they decommit from ru and commit to su ;)

thanks. what i do know is clark, davis and loyal have good to excellent offer sheets. maybe they decommit maybe not. hope u and george are right. hope they decommit from ru and commit to su ;)
Loyal has a "good to excellent offer sheet"?

UMass, Kent State, SU, and Tennessee.

Loyal has a "good to excellent offer sheet"?

UMass, Kent State, SU, and Tennessee.
there are other commitments we offered that you do not mention. why is that???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom