Class of 2020 - DE Aaron Lewis Jr (NJ) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Aaron Lewis Jr (NJ)

As if Mahogany wasn't enough, I'm so excited about this guy, that I just Staind my pants.
The ironic part of this is we did have an Aaron Lewis who played for us back in the late 90's. We used to work together (no longer) and I just saw him at an industry trade show on Tuesday. Compared notes on our overall excitement level of the program.

The ironic part of this is we did have an Aaron Lewis who played for us back in the late 90's. We used to work together (no longer) and I just saw him at an industry trade show on Tuesday. Compared notes on our overall excitement level of the program.

A quick Aaron Lewis story on my end. I played in his charity golf tournament a few times and one year the play is slowing quite a bit, and the group in front of me is wearing Cuse gear. We start chatting and one guy looks familiar as can be so I ask if we might know each other from somewhere. As i say it I realized it was Dan Conley.

A quick Aaron Lewis story on my end. I played in his charity golf tournament a few times and one year the play is slowing quite a bit, and the group in front of me is wearing Cuse gear. We start chatting and one guy looks familiar as can be so I ask if we might know each other from somewhere. As i say it I realized it was Dan Conley.
He is a good guy. Some good stories from the 90’s.

Honestly didn't know Staind was popular enough to inspire puns because a recruit shares the singer's name lol. I picked up on the puns but I had no idea before this what the singer's name was.

Honestly didn't know Staind was popular enough to inspire puns because a recruit shares the singer's name lol. I picked up on the puns but I had no idea before this what the singer's name was.
They are popular enough.

Top 5: Wisconsin, WVU, Michigan, OSU, Dishappy Valley:(

Im sure the new uniiforms he tried on helped. Come SU, lets reveal new threads and get some commits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom