Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have asked somebody.

Even though we really really gave Stephen A a letdown, his tantrum qt least rivals dino’s vtech speech

I can't wait for the days that we not only celebrate getting 3 good LBs but we celebrate getting 3x really good DL. Adisa Isaac, Darius Robinson, Jason Blissett anyone?
Last couple weeks before signing used to be depressing. The top 2 recruits would usually flip to higher profile programs. The next 2 would be academic washouts, and we'd be left hoping for a miracle with mid-level development kids. Now we're getting solid 3+ kids and serious looks from blue chippers . . recruits with multiple P5 offers. 4-stars are taking final OV's here. Top kids that wavered are re re-committing. We're getting late "surprises", and are actually enrolling and changing the program. My how far things have come.

Last edited:
Even though we really really gave Stephen A a letdown, his tantrum qt least rivals dino’s vtech speech
I almost didn’t post it because of our performance after his rant. But it’s too good.

Interesting note from that article that I wasn't aware of: Isaac plans to enroll for spring semester.

So having this final visit / last chance impression might be HUUUUUGE...

It is beyond huge. We're still behind right now, but the staff likes their chances once they get him here, especially this late in the cycle given that he wants to enroll early.

It is beyond huge. We're still behind right now, but the staff likes their chances once they get him here, especially this late in the cycle given that he wants to enroll early.
Obviously PSU leads pack

Are we coming up strong or are the Canes holding serve in second?

Last couple weeks before signing used to be depressing. The top 2 recruits would usually flip to higher profile programs. The next 2 would be academic washouts, leaving mostly mid-level development kids. Now we're getting serious looks from blue bloods . . recruits with multiple P5 offers. 4-stars are taking final OV's here. Top kids that wavered are re re-committing. We're getting late "surprises", and our commits are signing, enrolling and changing the program. My how far things have come.
Its good to be the king!

It's Georgia

But Nolan Smith is visiting Penn State and may flip, and a couple other kids may flip elsewhere

This is from a different thread (discussing UGA’s incredible recruiting class) but wouldn’t this help us out greatly with AI (player is a 5 star DE)? PSU already has another 4 or 5 star DE recruit if I recall. Maybe the cupboard is a little crowded (probably not too full for a player like AI).

This is from a different thread (discussing UGA’s incredible recruiting class) but wouldn’t this help us out greatly with AI (player is a 5 star DE)? PSU already has another 4 or 5 star DE recruit if I recall. Maybe the cupboard is a little crowded (probably not too full for a player like AI).
Yes. PSU fans are hardly talking AI. They are focused on other prospects

Its good to be the king!
You are so correct my frind. I was discussing this exact same thing yesterday. Its even more fun to actually look at a depth chart and say wow somebody as talented as Nunn might redshirt because we have ton of talent in front of him. Its a great feeling that we havent had in a long long time lol

Correct me if I’m wrong, but almost every high profile NYC recruit (sans Curtis Samuel) in recent memory, that went elsewhere, ended up messing up? Stay home, be different, build NYS football.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but almost every high profile NYC recruit (sans Curtis Samuel) in recent memory, that went elsewhere, ended up messing up? Stay home, be different, build NYS football.
Gus Edwards
Dominique Easley

You can’t even get good pizza in PA, that alone knocks penn state out of the running. doesn’t make sense. I love posting drunk.

There’s plenty of good pizza in PA. But maybe not so much in State College, so your point stands.

PS Go get some pizza...it’s great when you’re drunk!
PPS I think some of the best posts on this board are PUI (Posted Under the Influence)!

EDIT: Get some pizza DELIVERED or have someone get it for you. I don’t want to encourage bad decision making...we need our good posters alive and not in legal trouble!

Last edited:
4 would be sufficient but point taken.

More a myth because of high profile flame outs like EO, Holley, and Ishaq. Most recently almost every 4 and 5 star from down state (which they aren't a ton) has been very good. Here are the current ones:

Aron Cruickshank - Plays as a true Freshman for Wisconsin
Isiah Wilson - Starts at OG for Georgia
Curtis Samuels - Starred at Ohio St, now plays in NFL
Jay Hayes - Was good at ND, then grad transferred to Georgia

Plus kids like Jeremey Ruckerett and Matthew Thomas both play as true Freshman at Ohio St.

There’s plenty of good pizza in PA. But maybe not so much in State College, so your point stands.

PS Go get some pizza...it’s great when you’re drunk!
PPS I think some of the best posts on this board are PUI (Posted Under the Influence)!

EDIT: Get some pizza DELIVERED or have someone get it for you. I don’t want to encourage bad decision making...we need our good posters alive and not in legal trouble!
Doc, are you craving pizza? I don’t think Pavone’s will deliver to Hershey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom