Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 4 7 has AI visiting Florida this weekend. What happened?

Also if anyone was paying attention to the coaches on the road thread there is a tweet posted from the OC at Lincoln HS in Brooklyn with Babers and Monroe on Monday. I bet that wasn't the only stop in the city. Even though he didn't post anything I'm pretty sure that Babers and Monroe probably had a visit with Adisa.

Also if anyone was paying attention to the coaches on the road thread there is a tweet posted from the OC at Lincoln HS in Brooklyn with Babers and Monroe on Monday. I bet that wasn't the only stop in the city. Even though he didn't post anything I'm pretty sure that Babers and Monroe probably had a visit with Adisa.
Warpath!!

Bingo. These boys are firing on all cylinders right now... stay tuned.

Looks like he and his mom are close.
Being able to play just a few hrs from her may be a big inducement. Of course, the staff at Ped St. are probably making the same argument.

This is what a full court press looks like huh

Diversity of student populations:

Penn State 4.3% African American
Syracuse 7.3% African American

Syracuse University is in an urban environment. There is a huge mall down the street and a vibrant downtown with a great nightlife. The adjustment from Brooklyn would be an easy one.

State College is a small town surrounded by cow pastures. It is the saddest place on earth. So sad, the natives call it Happy Valley to try and keep themselves from committing suicide.

Until I hear he's not a PSU lean, I'm not getting my hopes up. They're still the leader in the clubhouse.
What is it with you and reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors