Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until I hear he's not a PSU lean, I'm not getting my hopes up. They're still the leader in the clubhouse.

What's the fun in that? It's stuff like this that makes recruiting actually exciting again.

Get on the train or get left at the station man :)

Looks like he and his mom are close.
Being able to play just a few hrs from her may be a big inducement. Of course, the staff at Ped St. are probably making the same argument.
State College and Syracuse are about the same distance from Brooklyn. State College may actually be a few miles closer.

Diversity of student populations:

Penn State 4.3% African American
Syracuse 7.3% African American

Syracuse University is in an urban environment. There is a huge mall down the street and a vibrant downtown with a great nightlife. The adjustment from Brooklyn would be an easy one.

State College is a small town surrounded by cow pastures. It is the saddest place on earth. So sad, the natives call it Happy Valley to try and keep themselves from committing suicide.

And, I'd imagine that the majority of that % at Ped St is comprised of Student-Athletes, not the general student population.

They don't call that area Pennsyltucky for nothing.

It is quite literally in the middle of NOWHERE.
The location was chosen by drawing diagonal lines from each corner of the rectangle that makes up the state of PA, and where they crossed, was where they built the school.

The drive there is interminable.

As much as I’d like to pile on PSU and the bucolic hinterland that is State College Pennsylvania, I wonder if most college football players live in a gridiron bubble and that location might not be that significant.
Time was head coaches and assistant coaches actually taught classes at the University they served. Now it’s a 24/7 complete football environment. I know students go to classes of course, but they have tutoring and study tables whose purpose is to allow them to spend more time focused on football. I know this isn’t true in every case but in the preponderance of cases the life of the student athlete revolves around football.

They don't call that area Pennsyltucky for nothing.

It is quite literally in the middle of NOWHERE.
The location was chosen by drawing diagonal lines from each corner of the rectangle that makes up the state of PA
, and where they crossed, was where they built the school.

The drive there is interminable.
Yeah. Everyone is saying Play Station University is in the middle of cow country. If this is the case, then what is the huge draw for so many kids and families? Is it really just academics?

I think it’s important to note just how far we have come in recruiting. To actually be in contention for recruits of this caliber against big name programs is huge in showing how far we are developing.

I think it’s important to note just how far we have come in recruiting. To actually be in contention for recruits of this caliber against big name programs is huge in showing how far we are developing.

I think we have been in contention with a few of these types of recruits each year, even when we have been bad. The NYC DL that went to Clemson & ND, respectively, are cases 1 & 2. Sure there are more.

Now we are not only involved with more of them, but we seem to be getting 1-2-3 of them to commit.

You are on the money Lemoyne Cuse

According to Google maps the difference is 7 min. However, that does not take into consideration the god awful PennDot
Wow 7 min is such a narrow margin. Who knows maybe if you plug his home address in SU may even be a little closer.

Can someone help me with pronouncing his first name? Is it Ah-Deez-ah?

Ok y'all now that all the highways and byways of PA have been covered, and I could add to the conversation, let's keep this on Adisa.

Can someone help me with pronouncing his first name? Is it Ah-Deez-ah?
deez.gif

The entire family of five is going to move to his college choice. We get the last visit. He did say it would be easy for a New Yorker to represent the state. Should be an interesting OV.

You must have read it too fast. They will move only if his choice is Texas or Miami. And did you notice there was no mention of an ov to SU.

They will move to Texas or Miami if he picks either of them. He sounds like a special young man. SU has to make this a very special visit to impress him and his mom. They better show they will take care of his entire family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom