Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
He reminds me a bit of Ebenezer Ogundeko in the way he plays. Raw, but will flourish at a program that will develop him into a pass rusher. From the tape you can see he gets a bit high rushing sometimes but his speed and superior athleticism allow him to be a playmaker.
I see some Ishaq Williams

Gotta love being in the top left corner. Means he put us on there 1st!
That's alot of teams to get too cocky about being in the upper left corner of 20 teams with undoubtedly more on the way.

That's alot of teams to get too cocky about being in the upper left corner of 20 teams with undoubtedly more on the way.

No kidding. Anyone that would be excited about that is a complete moron. Would've thought the sarcasm would be easy enough to figure out due to its absurdity, but I guess you can never be too careful.

No kidding. Anyone that would be excited about that is a complete moron. Would've thought the sarcasm would be easy enough to figure out due to its absurdity, but I guess you can never be too careful.
Didn't take your post literally, just added on that we're in a long term battle for this kid.

Free article:

"Syracuse is really on my mind," he said. "They are like the hometown school. Going up to Syracuse, I have a connection with the coaches and the players. Now every time I go up there I can talk to them regularly. It’s like home. It’s like walking into your new house. The dome is electrifying. It’s awesome. I visited two or three weeks ago and spent the night there.

"I want to hit most of the local schools like Syracuse, Boston College, Penn State, and Rutgers soon," said Isaac. "Later on I would visit the farther schools. I don’t have any dates for any of those visits."

RIVALS' REACTION…

Isaac is a big time prospect that will be a priority for many schools. Syracuse has to love where they stand right now but Penn State, LSU, and Michigan are in position to move up Isaac's list. Surely there will be many more schools to offer him as time goes on so keep an eye on Isaac.

https://n./news/four-star-de-adisa-isaac-opens-up-on-his-recruitment

It’s not so much a kid thing cause most of these kids don’t remember much of the ped years. But as a parent and as a former coach I would say I want u at SU but u pick whoever and don’t think about PED ST. Not visiting, not talking, nothing to do with them and there disgusting fan base who didn’t care about Joe Pa knowing all details. Completely disgusting as a whole university.

I hope he watches the new Paterno flick coming out on HBO. Maybe he'll think twice before committing to the Village of the Damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom