Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
He went public and told all that he was giving SU the last OV and he was done. I would think it would be hard to go back on HCDB after all they have been through. I know this probably happens all the time (last minute cancellation) but I am from the "old school" your "word" is all there is.

we’re about to send two DE’s + potentially Kingsley Jonathan to the NFL in the upcoming years. If Adisa doesn’t visit it’s because he truly cherishes the PSU offer and I cannot fault a kid for that.

I said this yesterday in a DM; if Adisa magically ends up on campus this weekend, I’d be posting that we just overtook PSU for leaders in his recruitment.

Franklin knows him coming here hurts them a lot, which is why they’ve been full throttle all week to get it canceled.
Sorry that some people can’t leave u alone. Kills it for us who wanna hear what u and bnoro have to say amongst others.

Ok. I’m done with this thread. Have gotten numerous DM’s from people challening what I’ve been told.

I’ll keep it to the few that I talk with through DMs.

Why the pay board was so nice. Wish people knew when they had nice things. :(

If people don't believe the people on here who would more likely know certain things, maybe just keep your mouths shut so the rest of us who appreciate the information don't miss out when these posters decide to just stop telling people anything. We've already lost numerous people with valuable tidbits of information because people can't handle it. Unreal.

Sorry that some people can’t leave u alone. Kills it for us who wanna hear what u and bnoro have to say amongst others.

Seriously.

I'd rather they just say "thank you" to the info providers and be on their way.

1544814665339.jpeg

Why the pay board was so nice. Wish people knew when they had nice things. :(

If people don't believe the people on here who would more likely know certain things, maybe just keep your mouths shut so the rest of us who appreciate the information don't miss out when these posters decide to just stop telling people anything. We've already lost numerous people with valuable tidbits of information because people can't handle it. Unreal.

Agreed.I very rarely post on here.I mainly come on this site to find out what I can about FB recruiting news.This kind of crap ruins it for people like me.I wouldn't blame Jack if he doesn't, but I hope he reconsiders.

Theres better more intuitive ways to challenge opinions. Fortunately this board’s more forgiving than the basketball board. We all have our preferred board sources and who we believe to be accredited. Never worth accusing people of being wrong unless they’re force feeding it like some new posters have done in the basketball recruitment threads.

If some of y'all are dming other posters to try and get more info or argue with them about the info they post...stop it. Their sources aren't any of your business. Some folks know things and others don't...it's just how it is. Don't make me have to lock this thread or give warnings. And JackBauer44 if they continue to dm you let me know.

If some of y'all are dming other posters to try and get more info or argue with them about the info they post...stop it. Their sources aren't any of your business. Some folks know things and others don't...it's just how it is. Don't make me have to lock this thread or give warnings. And JackBauer44 if they continue to dm you let me know.

Yeah - to put it bluntly - STOP BEING IDIOTS.

So his current coach is like friends with PSU DL coach.....yup, another meat delivery to State College. My humble opinion; Franklin is darkness, night and Babers is the light, day. These coaches who pull offers tells me a lot about their character or lack thereof...protecting their backs first, kid be damned.

So his current coach is like friends with PSU DL coach...yup, another meat delivery to State College. My humble opinion; Franklin is darkness, night and Babers is the light, day. These coaches who pull offers tells me a lot about their character or lack thereof...protecting their backs first, kid be damned.

That's the only way the pressure works. There's someone (the coach) who has the family's trust and is in the bag for PSU. If Isaac won't visit some place because PSU doesn't want him to, then is he really uncommitted? Isaac is supposedly going through a recruitment process but his coach is ensuring that it ends with PSU as the choice.

So his current coach is like friends with PSU DL coach...yup, another meat delivery to State College. My humble opinion; Franklin is darkness, night and Babers is the light, day. These coaches who pull offers tells me a lot about their character or lack thereof...protecting their backs first, kid be damned.

After hearing a colleague tell stories about Franklin recruiting his son, you are absolutely correct about Franklin.

Either way, I don't care what you think you are entitled to
You can’t handle the truth...as it is currently...per a very credible source...subject to change...because we are talking about 18 year olds that are dealing with coaches and parents and handlers. Seriously, what is to challenge? He has good sources. It’s what he has heard. He is one of us and would be ecstatic if things swung another way (not speaking for JB44).

You can’t handle the truth...as it is currently...per a very credible source...subject to change...because we are talking about 18 year olds that are dealing with coaches and parents and handlers. Seriously, what is to challenge? He has good sources. It’s what he has heard. He is one of us and would be ecstatic if things swung another way (not speaking for JB44).
lol What in the world are you talking about? I was joking about a movie line. After your first sentence, I thought you were too. Then, it took a wild turn

Wouldn't it be great if Adisa Isaac was at the game tomorrow and committed live during halftime (like Oshea did)?

lol What in the world are you talking about? I was joking about a movie line. After your first sentence, I thought you were too. Then, it took a wild turn
No no...I was, too. But I thought the original A Few Good Men reference was going back to the people DM’ing JB44. So, I just kind of kept going. I just got out of work and I am catching up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom