Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
If some of y'all are dming other posters to try and get more info or argue with them about the info they post...stop it. Their sources aren't any of your business. Some folks know things and others don't...it's just how it is. Don't make me have to lock this thread or give warnings. And JackBauer44 if they continue to dm you let me know.

Well put. I’d venture a guess that tacking this post at the top of this forum (and maybe the basketball recruiting board) would significantly reduce the chuckleheads who believe they have something to gain from picking fights with posters who offer info.

At least I hope it would.

Well put. I’d venture a guess that tacking this post at the top of this forum (and maybe the basketball recruiting board) would significantly reduce the chuckleheads who believe they have something to gain from picking fights with posters who offer info.

At least I hope it would.

Sadly it wouldn't we have seen a bunch of people with inside information chased away bescause the truth hurts sometimes and knuckleheads can't handle it. JackBauer44 always enjoyed your insight to the game and knowledge of the happenings at Syracuse.
Even my grade school kids know the truth hurts sometimes lol, grow up people
ALSO F PENN STATE!!!!

Sadly it wouldn't we have seen a bunch of people with inside information chased away bescause the truth hurts sometimes and knuckleheads can't handle it. JackBauer44 always enjoyed your insight to the game and knowledge of the happenings at Syracuse.
Even my grade school kids know the truth hurts sometimes lol, grow up people
ALSO F PENN STATE!!!!

Yep, I’ve been around long enough to see many a chucklehead confront respected insiders to the detriment of everyone.

My post was more aspirational than experiential.

Yep, I’ve been around long enough to see many a chucklehead confront respected insiders to the detriment of everyone.

My post was more aspirational than experiential.
Why is everyone getting so butt hurt about disagreeing with posters. If they do it with basic respect, keeping to the point, and using logic, that's what public forums are for. Don't attack the poster, attack the message. He's an adult, I think he can handle it. I hope he has basic skills for dismissing, and If he wants to take his ball and go home after getting hurt, that's ok too. We all have to make decisions for ourselves. I do appreciate the 'inside' information. But I'm not going to kneel at the alter of certain posters. I want everyone to know they can disagree with my posts all they want. I can handle it.

Why is everyone getting so butt hurt about disagreeing with posters. If they do it with basic respect, keeping to the point, and using logic, that's what public forums are for. Don't attack the poster, attack the message. He's an adult, I think he can handle it. I hope he has basic skills for dismissing, and If he wants to take his ball and go home after getting hurt, that's ok too. We all have to make decisions for ourselves. I do appreciate the 'inside' information. But I'm not going to kneel at the alter of certain posters. I want everyone to know they can disagree with my posts all they want. I can handle it.
Try rereading his post. He has posters dming him and arguing with him. There is nothing respectful or adult about that type of behavior.

Nobody is saying kneel before anyone and I’m not butt-hurt (whatever that means).

Anybody who thinks it reasonable to challenge a recruiting post via direct message doesn’t understand how fluid recruiting is.

Edit - Any poster who offers valuable insight should be afforded the opportunity to share info without being attacked privately.

Nobody is saying kneel before anyone and I’m not butt-hurt (whatever that means).

Anybody who thinks it reasonable to challenge a recruiting post via direct message doesn’t understand how fluid recruiting is.

Edit - Any poster who offers valuable insight should be afforded the opportunity to share info without being attacked privately.
Good Post. That would be the response I would have used back to those posters. And of course if it was personal then I agree. I personally don't know why anyone would DM someone directly when an appropriate questioning post should be valid for all eyes to see. What are they trying to hide.

Try rereading his post. He has posters dming him and arguing with him. There is nothing respectful or adult about that type of behavior.

I dunno, seems pretty easy to ignore. As they say, it takes two to argue. I would never dm someone just to argue but lets not be drama queens about it either.

Unless I read the post myself I have no idea if it meets that description. One person's arguing is another person's disagreeing. If anyone DMs me and argues with me I think I can handle myself without posting to the whole forum for help. Hey, But that's just me.

Unless I read the post myself I have no idea if it meets that description. One person's arguing is another person's disagreeing. If anyone DMs me and argues with me I think I can handle myself without posting to the whole forum for help. Hey, But that's just me.

You must be a grown up.

Good Post. That would be the response I would have used back to those posters. And of course if it was personal then I agree. I personally don't know why anyone would DM someone directly when an appropriate questioning post should be valid for all eyes to see. What are they trying to hide.

Thanks. I guess I just don’t see much value in confronting someone who shares info.

Eventually their credibility is more easily deduced by what happens than someone attempting to publicly challenge their sources.

And if a poster is routinely incorrect then their info is less valued or believed.

Posters who have a track record of accuracy earn a level of gravitas (for lack of a better word) that should be easy to discern with the search function.

Edit - sorry orange79 , I’ll keep it back to Adisa.

Thanks. I guess I just don’t see much value in confronting someone who shares info.

Eventually their credibility is more easily deduced by what happens than someone attempting to publicly challenge their sources.

And if a poster is routinely incorrect then their info is less valued or believed.

Posters who have a track record of accuracy earn a level of gravitas (for lack of a better word) that should be easy to discern with the search function.

Edit - sorry orange79 , I’ll keep it back to Adisa.
No worries. When people read a thread, they post without reading through in its entirety. They'll get to the important ones soon enough. ;)

Sorry folks but he’s not OVing Cuse. It wasn’t happening as of early this week but it not the type of thing anyone goes out of their way to announce.

Adisa was 100% planning to visit but PSU prob threatened his offer if he went (but that part is speculation)
Adisa would never disrespect Dino by announcing on Twitter that he is canceling a Cuse OV. It’s best for both Adisa and SU to just let it lie.

But things are changing now that we’re a ranked team. I think we’re gonna start getting these marquee city kids again soon ...

Sorry folks but he’s not OVing Cuse. It wasn’t happening as of early this week but it not the type of thing anyone goes out of their way to announce.

Adisa was 100% planning to visit but PSU prob threatened his offer if he went (but that part is speculation)
Adisa would never disrespect Dino by announcing on Twitter that he is canceling a Cuse OV. It’s best for both Adisa and SU to just let it lie.

But things are changing now that we’re a ranked team. I think we’re gonna start getting these marquee city kids again soon ...

That really sucks

Man I’ve never felt such anger towards a team before. I can’t wait till we become the big bully in NY and can tell PSU to take a hike on players we want.
:mad: I hear you on that but I would be more satisfied to meet them on the football field and hand their "a$$es" to them with OUR recruits. Go SU and HCDB

I understand the offer being threatened is speculation, but if that really did happen, why in the world would someone want to play for a staff that stoops to that?

I just don’t understand the decision making process sometimes.

Man I’ve never felt such anger towards a team before. I can’t wait till we become the big bully in NY and can tell PSU to take a hike on players we want.

I feel like that time is coming. Call me crazy because I'm not sure we have ever had that ability before. But if the current staff is in place over the next few years... watch out. Not sure it will happen this year and Isaac may be too far gone but I have a feeling we will win more than we lose in the coming years if all things remain constant.

I feel like that time is coming. Call me crazy because I'm not sure we have ever had that ability before. But if the current staff is in place over the next few years... watch out. Not sure it will happen this year and Isaac may be too far gone but I have a feeling we will win more than we lose in the coming years if all things remain constant.
funny you used the word constant. That's exactly the name of NYS's top prospect next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom