Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t ask about him actually. I should have. He said our dline should be top notch this year. Finally.

With Asiedu committing to Ped St. do you think that helps us with Isaac.

I think he was a 2018 recruit, who can’t play football. In my opinion if anything it hurts us, as the position is now of greater need

Just to clear this up, Asiedu is a kid that was already committed to PSU in the 2018 class (who they also projected as an OL). The latest tweet from him is that he discovered he has a heart condition that no longer allows him to play football anymore, but PSU is still allowing him to be on scholarship and be apart of the team.

Just to clear this up, Asiedu is a kid that was already committed to PSU in the 2018 class (who they also projected as an OL). The latest tweet from him is that he discovered he has a heart condition that no longer allows him to play football anymore, but PSU is still allowing him to be on scholarship and be apart of the team.

That blows!!

The Texas 2-4-7 writer just put in a crystal ball for Isaac to Texas AM, FWIW.

I heard ped st, a + m, and us. Tough fight but we can do it.

It sucks but with guys like Isaac, Ojabo and the like, when I see PSU, ND etc as having offered, I immediately take that recruit off my radar as being realistic commits to SU. I'm looking forward to the day when I won't have to do that anymore.

QzgL7H5.gif

PSU gets 90+ every time they play at home. Many people wonder why basketball players go to SU. Well, 25-30K watch them every time they play at home. PSU is a selector in football but not hoop and SU is a selector in hoop but not football. This is attractive to many players and I don't understand why people (fans) don't understand this. Playing in front of a lot of people is exciting and a HUGE draw to recruits no matter where that school is located.
You can’t explain it on here. Too many hard headed people want to use wins and losses as an excuse. I like all fans get upset after a loss, but find a way to get over it the next morning.

Made a surprise trip to PSU this weekend. He's about as close to committed as he could be.

On to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors