Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a surprise trip to PSU this weekend. He's about as close to committed as he could be.

On to the next one.
Booooooooo

Who is advising these kids? Mom, you OK with him going there?

Thanks. Sorry, didnt scroll far enough. Didnt think a kid who every site lists as uncommitted would be so darn committed lol.
You don't need to scroll. There is a search option in the upper right hand corner of the page. Just type in the name or the person you are looking for, choose the this forum option and search. All posts for that person should appear.

You don't need to scroll. There is a search option in the upper right hand corner of the page. Just type in the name or the person you are looking for, choose the this forum option and search. All posts for that person should appear.

I got you. Sorry i'm saying since the recruiting sites all show him as uncommitted and he wasnt on the front page, assumed there would be little of significance. My fault

Our ends keep turning out playing like they have been and we I’ll start getting a dline that’s consistent in recruiting.

I guess he's just enjoying the process. Seems like a Ped State lock for months.

I guess he's just enjoying the process. Seems like a Ped State lock for months.

I know what I hope will happen, but realistically, if we have a very good to great season (8-4 or better), our defense (especially line play) continues to show well, and PSU stumbles a bit, could this sway him? Or is there too much history and allure to PSU for the young man?
Let's ignore our personal bias and our feelings on PSU history for the sake of this argument...

While bnoro may be the deliverer of bad and brutal news, we didn't need his bad and brutal services here, we had little shot with this kid. that's what is at stake this season, we are getting a lot of buzz and we need to keep it that way. Scumbag Franklin and PSU will always win more of these, but we need to start winning a few, and on the field success and off the field buzz will get us there. Until then, Franklin is a rape enabling scumbag, as is the entire PSU fanbase. thank you, goodnight and good hockey.

If I could interject a little bit of optimism here:

If Adisa has know since the summer that he is going to PSU, then that was long before he knew the Syracuse of the 2018 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom