Class of 2019 - DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Adisa Isaac (NY) Committed to Penn St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they make these even if we haven't offered? Or did Isaac do it himself?
Looks like they are sending these out to kids they have interest in. Boller, Cook, Monroe and Cuse FB recruiting are all following him on twitter.

Um. New York isn’t your state, Rutgers.
Not that I ever want to defend Rutgers, but I think the tweet tells Isaac to rep his state, which is New York.
upload_2018-2-11_8-53-35.gif

I, as an authorized representative of New York State in all recruiting edit matters, do hereby declare that we forfeit all of our rights to have New York represented in the B1G East cellar. As that is all Rutgers can really offer, feel free to politely decline, Adisa.

Boy I would like to keep this in state big time recruit and bring him here instead losing to some of the so called higher echelon schools where he may be a 3 stringer and not much playing time where he has the chance to come here and help from the beginning or and if need , redshirt and work with S&C and possibly start next year. We have seen these recruits this lost in the depth chart with guys, comes to mind Ishaq Williams and a few other I just can't remember. Hope we nail down this recruit.

Last edited:
Bnoro do u see him with similarities to Isah Williams.

Bnoro do u see him with similarities to Isah Williams.
He reminds me a bit of Ebenezer Ogundeko in the way he plays. Raw, but will flourish at a program that will develop him into a pass rusher. From the tape you can see he gets a bit high rushing sometimes but his speed and superior athleticism allow him to be a playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom