Class of 2019 - DE Andrew Tuazama (NC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Andrew Tuazama (NC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's listed as a 2018 on hudl and 24/7. He was a 2017 but is now enrolled at Jireh Prep, Charlotte, NC

Last edited:
This would be a Ravian Pierce replacement, methinks.

Regardless of whether they were pre-prep or not, still some quality programs in there + rutgers.
Only matters if they are still good offers. There have been coaching changes at a few of those schools the past two years.

This seems pretty straightforward, right? Good prospect, borderline grades/scores, didn't qualify. Goes to Prep and is now qualified for second semester enrollment. The offers should start flowing again.

This seems pretty straightforward, right? Good prospect, borderline grades/scores, didn't qualify. Goes to Prep and is now qualified for second semester enrollment. The offers should start flowing again.
Yes. Simple and straightforward.

I think we are recruiting him as a defensive lineman.

Per his own words in an interview after the FSU camp he said he was 6-6 235; that was July of 2017.

If we can finish out the early signing period with this kid, Dawson and Linton that would be awesome. No that’s to mention it seems very realistic at this point. That would be a solid haul with what we already have committed and should put some ease with concerns about the defensive fronts future. I think the defensive front and a running back (Dukes) are the only things missing right now and all of those nice could be answered by next weekend.

Trying not to look at the 3 or so recent TE offers as we’re taking 1 of 3. Remember TE builds can grow into OL, DL and DE. Im sure a few insiders will slap my hand if I’m wrong but I think he, dawson and the Georgia kid are all takes

So it appears that there will definitely be at least some turnover... I like adding versatile athletes, though. Get him in here and see what happens.
I said at the beginning of the year that our class would be closer to full than people thought, I got chastised...I’m putting the number at 21-23 and if my math and intuition adds up we will have a great class when all said and done. What you thinking Finwad?

Status
Not open for further replies.