Class of 2019 - DE Anthony Johnson (OH) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE Anthony Johnson (OH) Offered

Is he 2019? one particular website has him listed as a 2020 prospect.

Is he 2019? one particular website has him listed as a 2020 prospect.
I see both. I see a listing of 2019 and then 2020 in an article. His Hudl says Junior year highlights.

Free Article

"Syracuse offered me a while ago, and we have really started talking a lot more in the past few weeks," he admitted. "They want me to get there for an official visit, and we are looking to find the right date to get that scheduled. They are definitely a school I'm considering, and I've liked them from the beginning."

I read something that made me take a look at him again. This is all fwiw musings.

He visited GT in November and seemed to like it but that was before Paul Johnson announced his retirement. He was suppose to take an ov there in December but doesn't look like that happened.
He took his first ov to Minnesota the weekend of 12/8. The only other P5 offer he has is SU.
Maybe we get a visit...maybe not. He did just get an offer from Akron.

I see some possibilities here, if he comes in (redshirt) and adds some weight and hit the S&C hard.

I'm not sure about the level of competition, but he sure seems fast off the line.

I think Cleveland Heights is in the top Ohio football classification; Division 1 they call it. He made 1st Team All Cleveland area. I believe he's a potential D-Tackle but has some grade issues.

Last edited:
Let's be logical here. He supposedly had offers from SU and Ga. Tech, but chose Bowling Green? I'm...skeptical.

Now he's in the transfer portal? Does anyone believe it's b/c he was such a good player that he wanted a greater challenge?

I, for one, don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom