Class of 2024 - DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

He's fast...needs to work on technique( who doesn't as a soph)
and about 45lbs(strength). Would love to see him coming off the edge
blowing up plays... AND In OOOORRRRANGE
CLAP
CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP

Keep chopping but just don't get hit by that rotten tree that is Rutgers.

I've got a bad feeling his "regional" offers are going by the wayside. He's about to blow up in a big way, and if I had to guess, it's Ohio State, PSU, or the upper level SEC.

I've got a bad feeling his "regional" offers are going by the wayside. He's about to blow up in a big way, and if I had to guess, it's Ohio State, PSU, or the upper level SEC.
He will be a top prospect in his class.

Gun to head if he had to chose today, I don't think we'd be the choice, anyways.

He will definitely see more aggressive recruiting next year

He already has some of those offers. Just hasn’t made them public yet. Probably will this week

He already has some of those offers. Just hasn’t made them public yet. Probably will this week

Agreed, I'm just saying those are his most likely destinations.

Shout out to Wayne "Lights out" Morgan. Not crazy about the statement that he only went to SU because it was far enough away from Brooklyn.

Wayne's comment wasn't that bad, and he was rocking his Cuse jacket in the pic.

Really hope the staff has made him feel part of the program and keep in touch.

Also, not to be that guy but I will.

I'm sure Schiano has some boosters helping pad Landbergs financial situation to keep that relationship extra rosy.

Wayne's comment wasn't that bad, and he was rocking his Cuse jacket in the pic.

Really hope the staff has made him feel part of the program and keep in touch.

Also, not to be that guy but I will.

I'm sure Schiano has some boosters helping pad Landbergs financial situation to keep that relationship extra rosy.
I agree, I don’t think Wayne is bad mouthing, just pointing to the tone of the article. Very Toad. It felt like an effort to make the negative a positive, like “He only went there because Rutgers was in fact too close to NYC”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom