Class of 2024 - DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

I thought he was a WR before i looked at the thread title. Would think he's undersized for a DE in a traditional 4-3. But with that speed Rocky might like him as a hybrid DE/LB in the 335 (like Thompson/Linton).

Last edited:
I've heard he has strong interest in Rutgers, but I'm not saying the source is solid

The one place we are strong is dline with the injury guys coming back, the young guys who got experience and the dline class coming in this year. If he is looking for early playing time it won't be at Syracuse. I am sure there would be early pt for him at Buttgers.

BC has to be the worst P5 AD on the planet … football is terrible … hoops is awful … why for the love of God would any player look at Haffley and think to themselves “he looks like a real football guy”? He should be slinging cologne at Macys.

I‘d be surprised if Caden chooses SU. We don’t do well with legacy recruits. He hasn’t made a list of finalists. He has never said anything that set SU apart from other schools. Our defensive system fits his style of play.

That's another legacy going elsewhere.
Probably won't be on top 5.
It'll probably be disappointing

Penn State
Rutgers
Pitt
BC
Nebraska

My guess only

Maybe Minnesota replaces one of Pitt or BC

It'll probably be disappointing

Penn State
Rutgers
Pitt
BC
Nebraska

My guess only

Maybe Minnesota replaces one of Pitt or BC
JMO but considering his mother passed last year I think he will stay close to home.