Class of 2024 - DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

They juuuuust might wanna block that young man next time.

That was a read option play where the read (for the QB to hand it off or pull and keep it) was made off the DE.

Brown was unblocked by design but showed perfect shuffle technique to slow play the mesh point. That is some excellent discipline and technique for a high schooler.

QB likely made the wrong read, but that very well could have been a business decision by him!

Very impressive piece of film.

That was a read option play where the read (for the QB to hand it off or pull and keep it) was made off the DE.

Brown was unblocked by design but showed perfect shuffle technique to slow play the mesh point. That is some excellent discipline and technique for a high schooler.

QB likely made the wrong read, but that very well could have been a business decision by him!

Kid is a legit talent

great lateral speed and footwork.

Ratgirls

Attachments

• AE1103AC-D7F3-43FF-9A70-EE9DF9E33951.jpeg
    AE1103AC-D7F3-43FF-9A70-EE9DF9E33951.jpeg
    910.5 KB · Views: 60
Could you honestly pick a worse game to attend than Iowa vs Rutty? I mean you want to talk about a snooze fest ... good grief.

Nah, it is the PERFECT GAME for him to attend!!

Having been to the LOUD HOUSE the evening prior, we couldn't ask for a better SUNJ game for him to attend, which will make the delta in gameday experience and respective teams that much more glaringly obvious to him.

Did you really just advocate getting a 17 year old kid drunk?
When I visited a small college in the Buffalo area on an official visit in high school, access to alcohol was readily available, as was the prospects of enjoying said alcohol with a lovely coed.

I don't think it was anything nefarious, just something that was part of the culture at the school at the time.

When I visited a small college in the Buffalo area on an official visit in high school, access to alcohol was readily available, as was the prospects of enjoying said alcohol with a lovely coed.

I don't think it was anything nefarious, just something that was part of the culture at the school at the time.
Definitely better than going to RU and waking up drunk next to Shady in a wig … standard RU protocol is the rumor.

And if people don’t think it’s still going on…..

Watch episode 1 of the mob podcast where they talk about their recruiting visits and Okechukwu says “keep it PG” and they all start laughing.

Just the reality of the situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom