Class of 2018 - DE Casey Rogers (NY) Verbal to Nebraska / Transfer to Oregon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Casey Rogers (NY) Verbal to Nebraska / Transfer to Oregon

This thread confuses me. I have so many questions. What year is this kid? Is he at prep school and not Westhill? Has he signed a LOI to play lacrosse at Cuse? Where does that highway go to? My God, What have I done?!

This thread confuses me. I have so many questions. What year is this kid? Is he at prep school and not Westhill? Has he signed a LOI to play lacrosse at Cuse? Where does that highway go to? My God, What have I done?!

He graduated from Westhill last year, and he's doing a prep year at Avon Old Farms.

He gave a verbal to play LAX a while ago, but I don't believe he ever signed. Since he chose not to enroll at SU last Fall, it's moot.

Looks like he's chasing the Football dream.

And no, Dino hasn't offered him.

Does he have offers at all these big schools for Football??
In an old interview he said he received an offer from West Virginia for the class of 2017 (obviously didn't take it). Currently his only reported offers for 2018 are W. Michigan and UNH.

TOS also says he has a visit to Alabama 12/15.

Last edited:
Seems like he's fishing for a large school preferred walk-on opportunity.

Kind of puzzling. He's good enough to play lacrosse at Syracuse, but he prefers football. Then he pursues programs at which he'll probably be a walk-on or an afterthought. If he loves football, shouldn't he be finding a program that needs him?

Edit: Maybe he's got a lot of irons in the fire that we haven't heard about.

What the hell is a winged beaver?
tenor.gif

Seems like he's fishing for a large school preferred walk-on opportunity.

PWO? After visits to wisky and OSU? Very confusing recruit. A lax committ and then he all of the sudden is a p5 phenom at DE? Do P5 DE's even play Lax?

PWO? After visits to wisky and OSU? Very confusing recruit. A lax committ and then he all of the sudden is a p5 phenom at DE? Do P5 DE's even play Lax?

He doesn't have an offer to play at any of those schools. Usually if a kid is even a plan B he has a non-commitable offer. So that's why I assume he's fishing for PWO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom