Class of 2018 - DE Casey Rogers (NY) Verbal to Nebraska / Transfer to Oregon | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Casey Rogers (NY) Verbal to Nebraska / Transfer to Oregon

He doesn't have an offer to play at any of those schools. Usually if a kid is even a plan B he has a non-commitable offer. So that's why I assume he's fishing for PWO.

TY for the clarification.

TY for the clarification.

No problem. Just an assumption on my part.

I'll say he must really love football though to give up a scholarship for Lax at the premier school to play Lax at.

It would not break my heart if he shuffles off else where. There are bigger and more experience fish out there.

Glad he got an offer. He really bet on himself.
Yes, congratulations to him. Vandy is a great school and the football team isn't that bad.

Does he even need a scholarship offer to play at SU? Isn't his father an employee? If so, he'd get the same deal as Buddy Boeheim.

Me too - have some questions as to if they are PWOs or legit offers. Would be odd to not have one during the entire season.

Not saying he couldn’t - just hasn’t been the norm.

I don't know if the offers are PWO or commitable offers but the interest could be due to his transfer to Avon Old Farms this year and declaring to play football not Lax.

Maybe this is a kid with DE size and a high ceiling due to athleticism and explosiveness created through lax?

They do At homes across the country for pwo’s?

That was my question. Seems like an interesting use of time and money...

That was my question. Seems like an interesting use of time and money...
Yeah.. not calling jeremycuse out at all, I just think this is a very interesting turn. I think this kid may have outstanding athletic upside for his size and maybe nobody paid it mind because he was solid Cuse lax.

May have been swinging by Destiny for some holiday shopping, and needed something for the expense report.