Class of 2019 - DE David Ojabo (NJ) Verbal to Michigan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DE David Ojabo (NJ) Verbal to Michigan

Is this one of his 5 OV's? Are unofficials usually two days?

Is this one of his 5 OV's? Are unofficials usually two days?
The difference with an unofficial and an official is that the school pays for meals and accommodations for the family when it is an official visit.

Last edited:
Would love to take an end from michigan and piss state

Always like to see family in the pics from kids visits. Didn't see his parents in his pics at A&M.

Any shot we have a lead with his recruitment?

#71? He's about the first non-offensive line recruit I've ever seen put on a jersey that wasn't a single digit number.

Reading facial expressions and um... not great
I would have thought the same thing. I learned my lesson not to read into those things after Chance Amie committed.

Mr. Serious Face wasn't giving anything away in his Cuse pics, while mom was standing right next to him smiling away

I think you are over thinking things. Not much different from his A&M pics.

Fair enough. I don’t think it’s super indicative of anything. Maybe the whole family doesn’t love photos or some other small thing

I would have thought the same thing. I learned my lesson not to read into those things after Chance Amie committed.

Mr. Serious Face wasn't giving anything away in his Cuse pics, while mom was standing right next to him smiling away
Yes. Looking at Ojabos' father his smile is in his eyes.

Not smiling is the new smiling. Just like when photography first arrived...nobody smiled.

NSFW:

Not only is he retweeting a lot on this, but Adisa Isaac liked and retweeted it. Not a good look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom