Class of 2020 DE Donell Harris (FL) Decommitted from Miami/Offered

ottodaorange

2nd String
I don't think they are related, but I know this guy with the same name. He was a friend of a friend and I hosted he and his girlfriend, who is from upstate NY, several years ago while they were visiting from Arizona. But he's the right age to be this Donnell's father. Unfortunately, I've lost touch with this Donnell, but I was always interested in that national championship game and what he thought of Lute Olsen, which was not much.

Seen and heard at McKale Center: A Donnell Harris homecoming, Allonzo Trier's kicks and that Khalil fellow

shu 49

All Conference
What Coach Stanard could do with this guy. Sometime soon as these kids see our guys getting drafted who are three star guys, they will imagine what he could do with four and five star guys.

Orijinal

Starter
@5stardonnell trying to make the best decision to win the natty and prepping for the next level.

Sounds humble.

I know some of you will say every high school prospect worth their salt should think this way. I would disagree. I'm out

SU94

2nd String
[/QUOTE]
@5stardonnell trying to make the best decision to win the natty and prepping for the next level.

Sounds humble.

I know some of you will say every high school prospect worth their salt should think this way. I would disagree. I'm out
Would this hypothetically bother you?: “trying to pick a program that I can help win lots of games and I get better every season, as I want to play professional football someday.”

The two messages seems remarkably similar to me.

To each his own ...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom