Class of 2020 - DE Donell Harris (FL) Portal from Texas A&M/ Previously Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Donell Harris (FL) Portal from Texas A&M/ Previously Offered

I don't think they are related, but I know this guy with the same name. He was a friend of a friend and I hosted he and his girlfriend, who is from upstate NY, several years ago while they were visiting from Arizona. But he's the right age to be this Donnell's father. Unfortunately, I've lost touch with this Donnell, but I was always interested in that national championship game and what he thought of Lute Olsen, which was not much.

Seen and heard at McKale Center: A Donnell Harris homecoming, Allonzo Trier's kicks and that Khalil fellow

What Coach Stanard could do with this guy. Sometime soon as these kids see our guys getting drafted who are three star guys, they will imagine what he could do with four and five star guys.

@5stardonnell trying to make the best decision to win the natty and prepping for the next level.

Sounds humble.

I know some of you will say every high school prospect worth their salt should think this way. I would disagree. I'm out

[/QUOTE]
@5stardonnell trying to make the best decision to win the natty and prepping for the next level.

Sounds humble.

I know some of you will say every high school prospect worth their salt should think this way. I would disagree. I'm out
Would this hypothetically bother you?: “trying to pick a program that I can help win lots of games and I get better every season, as I want to play professional football someday.”

The two messages seems remarkably similar to me.

To each his own ...

DONELL HARRIS, JR GULLIVER PREP HS, MIAMI, FL
6' 3" 220 EDGE NOW (IN TRANSFER PORTAL FROM MIAMI

Donnell Harris Head Shot

18Donell Harris, Jr.
Hear how to pronounce Harris, Jr.

• Height 6-3
  • Weight 220
  • Position Defensive Line
  • Class Freshman
  • Hometown Liberty City, Fla.
  • Highschool Gulliver Prep
  • Instagram d9ine__
  • Twitter 5stardonnell

Biography
2021 (FRESHMAN): Played in two games ... Made a pair of tackles against New Mexico.

2020 (REDSHIRT): Played in two games … Made his collegiate debut in the season-opening win over Vanderbilt … Tallied his first career tackle in the dominating 48-3 win at South Carolina.

HIGH SCHOOL: Coached by Earl Sims at Gulliver Prep ... Was named an Army All-American ... Played in the 2020 Polynesian Bowl ... Posted 19 sacks among 60 tackles and 24 tackles-for-loss ... Forced and recovered one fumble ... Was named a 4-star recruit by all three national outlets and a top-10 player out of Florida according to 247Sports and Rivals.

Texas A&M DE Donell Harris enters transfer portal​

Russ Wood • Rivals Transfer Portal
National Analyst
Former Texas A&M defensive end
Donell Harris, Jr.
has been medically cleared and is officially in the NCAA transfer portal.

Harris made his collegiate debut as a true freshman in the Aggies’ 2020 season-opener against Vanderbilt. He appeared in two games that season and posted one tackle. Last season Harris also appeared in two games and made a pair of tackles against New Mexico. As camp officially began for Texas A&M in August, head coach Jimbo Fisher announced that Harris had medically retired due to an injury.

A 6-foot-3, 215-pound five-star recruit out of Gulliver Prep (Miami, Fla.), Harris committed to Miami in July 2018 but flipped to TAMU in Nov. 2019. He held 17-offers including from Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Michigan and Tennessee.

Harris' younger brother, Daniel, is a four-star in the Class of 2023 and was committed to Georgia until recently backing off that pledge.

DONELL HARRIS, JR GULLIVER PREP HS, MIAMI, FL
6' 3" 220 EDGE NOW (IN TRANSFER PORTAL FROM MIAMI

Donnell Harris Head Shot

18Donell Harris, Jr.
Hear how to pronounce Harris, Jr.

• Height 6-3
  • Weight 220
  • Position Defensive Line
  • Class Freshman
  • Hometown Liberty City, Fla.
  • Highschool Gulliver Prep
  • Instagram d9ine__