Class of 2021 - DE Elijah Fuentes (NY) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Elijah Fuentes (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah tells me he's vising within the next two weeks. Isn't sure if it'll be official or unofficial.
Probably a Junior Day event. Last year they had one just before the Dead period and Signing Day 2. He's a 2021 so he can't take an official yet.

Last edited:

I heard we were gaining ground but from what I was just told - we should be very happy. Huge get. He was a heavy heavy BC lean.

Toad mentioned in a spring article to that Rutgirls was high on him. He visited there a few times and got the personal Schady treatment. They were also the first to offer him.

Last edited:
Toad mentioned in a spring article to that Rutgirls was high on him to. He visited there a few times and got the personal Schady treatment. They were also the first to offer him.

“Personal Shady treatment” - eeeew! :p

You’d likely need a course of antibiotics afterwards. ;)

Last edited:
Kid is LEAN for his listed weight and has a good frame, looks like he can add some really good weight and keep his athleticism.

Things I liked from his tape: Uses his hands early and often, which isn't something you always see from high school lineman who are more physically gifted than their opponents. Keeps his eyes upfield and scrapes down the line really well.

Opportunities for improvement. At times displays a good pad level, but from the limited amount of film I watched, it looks like he sometimes gets too high before engaging. At times he gets off the ball well, but on a few of those highlights he was the last D lineman out of his stance.

Mostly played NT in his film, but overall I think he is going to make a great DE in the 3-3-5, who can move inside to play DT/Under Tackle when we go to a 4 man front. Really good get!

Toad mentioned in a spring article to that Rutgirls was high on him. He visited there a few times and got the personal Schady treatment. They were also the first to offer him.
I hope that's true - because the original post/tweet in this thread from Cardinal Hayes congratulates him for receiving his first Power 5 offer from Syracuse University. Would mean they correctly don't consider Rutgers to be a P5 program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom