Class of 2017 - DE Esezi Otomewo (IN) Verbal to Minnesota | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DE Esezi Otomewo (IN) Verbal to Minnesota

CuseLegacy

esezi☄‏@EseziOtomewo 31m31 minutes ago
Extremely Blessed and Excited to receive an offer from Syracuse!!! #GoOrange #ACC
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
pic.twitter.com/NaxcxsJ5TQ

6'6" 215

http://media.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./media/image/159/1596187.jpg

Cb637yMWEAEq9Ov.jpg

A bit lean but with that 6'-6" frame we could easily put another 30-40 lbs of pure muscles at our S & C and keep the quickness. wow Could you imagine a stud @ 6'-6" 260 lb lean mean muscle tackling machine with 4.6 speed. Wow, wake me up... lol

A lot of projection here, IMHO. Kinda surprised we offered with limited slots left. Still, you can't teach 6-6.

Trust in the new SC staff to turn him into an animal

Haven't looked into this recruit much but he's rated highly on the crystal ball site. Nearly a 4 star.

Haven't looked into this recruit much but he's rated highly on the crystal ball site. Nearly a 4 star.

he's unrated at rvls (Hackett and Harper are rock bottom there to). his film is iffy. not real explosive or fast. I can't believe they'd take him so early, he must really show in person.

Couple of good clips, but not blown away. He shows burst while he's in athletic position, but lacks a bit of explosiveness out of his stance. I'm actually not a big fan of the stance. I think it needs some refinement. He shows good hand movements, hip drop, and shoulder turns while he is pass rushing. There's potential there, but he's no Jordan Wright.

In addition to his 6'6" ht I love the long arms. His reach alone could be worth a few passes swatted away before they get past the line of scrimmage.

It will be interesting to see how many WMU commits Fleck tries to poach for Minn. And how many get poached by other P5 schools.
He almost can't, so many other coaches have taken the high road in this regard bowing to some unspoken rule, or avoiding complete bridge burning, that it almost turns into open season.

He almost can't, so many other coaches have taken the high road in this regard bowing to some unspoken rule, or avoiding complete bridge burning, that it almost turns into open season.

good point. then again, Fleck is kind of insane, so you never know!

True,but the coaches always comes back and says they,recruits reached out to them first....unspoken rule too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom