Class of 2022 - DE Francois Nolton Jr (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/15/22) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Francois Nolton Jr (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/15/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the early tapes. He has 3 years to get even better which is awesome. His size for being that young is huge as well.

It would be great and he would get immediate playing time. Unfortunately these things just do not seem to work out for SU.

Has anyone watched his film yet?
are you just curious or do you have concerns from the film? offers from Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Miami, Mississippi State, Oklahoma, Penn State, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, TCU, Tennessee, Texas A&M, USC and obviously Florida

are you just curious or do you have concerns from the film? offers from Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Miami, Mississippi State, Oklahoma, Penn State, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, TCU, Tennessee, Texas A&M, USC and obviously Florida

Yeah, clearly this croot ain’t any good.

No Clemson offer concerns me

Would be a very good get obviously. Kind of weird timeline if you trust 247, they have it as decommitted from Florida on December 8th then visited Florida on December 10th.

No, just curious on people's thoughts on his film. Im finishing a movie with the wife so I havent seen it yet. I did see his offers. Thanks

No, just curious on people's thoughts on his film. Im finishing a movie with the wife so I havent seen it yet. I did see his offers. Thanks
HUDL video I saw, good motor and taking on the opposing teams LT each game so that’s always a good sign. But the video was shot pretty far away/lower quality so wasn’t the easiest to watch or follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom