Class of 2018 - DE Fitzroy Gardner (FL) to Iowa Western JUCO | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Fitzroy Gardner (FL) to Iowa Western JUCO

Since the 24/7 folks for SU and UMD were copied on this I would guess we are getting a visit.
Plus Asil Mulbah, Cuse recruiting and Coach McCloud are following him. It would have to be this weekend or the weekend of 2/3.

Like this kid. Why so late in the cycle? Was he just recently identified?

Could be he just became academically eligible.
Or it might have to do with the fact that he played for Lennard and then transferred to Armwood last year. Could be he got more attention after he transferred and the attention didn't come until after the season at Armwood finished.

Last edited:
Check his specs out, 6'-3" and 230#s and runs a 4.42 . WOW Now those are ACC LBer numbers .
Where did you get your numbers? 247 has him at 6-3 and 215, and 4.42 is greased lightning.

Where did you get your numbers? has him at 6-3 and 215, and 4.44 is greased lightning.
under his profile in hudl

• Positions: DE, OLB
  • Height & Weight: 6'3" 230lbs
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.44
  • Shuttle: 4.5
  • Bench: 285
  • 185 Bench (Reps): 20
  • 100 Meter Dash: 11.19

Lol it's funny when these kids with these kind if numbers end up at the NFL combine or Pro Day and they are no where close. That being said kid would be a good addition this late in the recruiting process.

Visiting this weekend according to Twitter

Do we have a list yet of possible official visitors for this weekend? I have heard there's supposed to be another DL besides this one. Anyone else yet?

Do we have a list yet of possible official visitors for this weekend? I have heard there's supposed to be another DL besides this one. Anyone else yet?
Not yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom