Class of 2018 - DE Harrison Taylor (GA) Verbal to Appalachian State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Harrison Taylor (GA) Verbal to Appalachian State

Offers from WKU, UCF, Troy, Southern Miss, S. Alabama, Samford, Ohio U, N. Dakota St, Marshall, Kent St, Jacksonville St, Georgia St, Georgia Southern, Fordham , EKU, Coastal Carolina, Tulane, Temple, Rutgers, UNC, Colorado St, UNC Charlotte, App St, Syracuse

Is this our 2nd recent DEnd offer?
And just an fyi if you click on a year prefix it will bring up all the offers for that class. So if you click on 2018 it will bring it all up...all nine pages.

And just an fyi if you click on a year prefix it will bring up all the offers for that class. So if you click on 2018 it will bring it all up...all nine pages.

Thanks CL. I try to take note of recent offers. Seems to indicate who's on deck and what positions we 'may' be targeting down the stretch.

Did we de=commit this kid or his grades not up to par or was it he like App. State more than his 20 some other offers. :) (I miss the shrugging shoulders emoji)
upload_2017-10-22_18-6-31-gif.113321

Last edited:
Did we de=commit this kid or his grades not up to par or was it he like App. State more than his 20 some other offers. :) (I miss the shrugging shoulders emoji)
upload_2017-10-22_18-6-31.gif

:D Save the emoji above (if you're using a PC) and either copy and paste or click Upload a File.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom