Class of 2021 - DE Jahzion Harris (NY) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DE Jahzion Harris (NY) Offered

Now at Erasmus Hall

Top 5 of Michigan, OSU, LSU, TAMU and RU. He's real tight with Elijah Robinson at TAMU so I expect he ends up there

Top 5 of Michigan, OSU, LSU, TAMU and RU. He's real tight with Elijah Robinson at TAMU so I expect he ends up there
Indeed. That is why Rutgers tried so hard to get Robinson as one of their assistants.

Hope he's prepared for a culture shock from Brooklyn to College Station
No shock when you play football at an SEC school. Players are treated like kings around town/campus and there is no better overall support in college football then what A & M receives. He will be fine!

home GIF

Does this mean he will have to sit the season out no matter where he ends up because it is past the May 1st deadline?

He looked to have a lot of potential at A&M and then they recruited the hughest ranked DL class in history so guess he decided to not try and battle with a bunch of 5 stars. He held his own last year as a freshman at a big time SEC school though.

They are a transfer outcast hot spot. At this point more than half their roster has been turned over and replaced by transfers.
I wonder if that will eventually affect high school recruiting. Especially if they encourage others to leave.

Can always find a spot close to home and get on the field early. He knows rutgers dont have much. They have become a grave yard for transfers that were over rated coming out of HS.
Yes Shady up to his old tricks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom