Class of 2018 - DE Jordan Domineck (FL) Verbal to USF | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Jordan Domineck (FL) Verbal to USF

This young kid has some quick feet off the line. I too hope it our orange and blue. Anyone have his full list of offers?

This young kid has some quick feet off the line. I too hope it our orange and blue. Anyone have his full list of offers?
The link in the tweet is to our page. It is us he is referring to. It's a video of the Foster hit in that 4 v 4 drill.

OK, Sorry Jordan, but we are the Orange. Don't use a pumpkin emoji on us, Use the Orange!

He is a really good player. Could help us for sure.

Not unless he has gained a lot of weight, he entered Georgia tech at 206, and wouldn't be a regular unless he is at least 270.

Domenick is listed as 6-3 220. Probably too light for the 3-3-5.

Have we heard any update on the 300lb DT, Cooke from UCF who had started at Va. Tech? From a size perspective he would seem a better fit.

Does he have interest in SU? Does SU have interest in him?

It looks like he went to the same H.S. as CALEB OKECHUKWU

Domenick is listed as 6-3 220. Probably too light for the 3-3-5.

Have we heard any update on the 300lb DT, Cooke from UCF who had started at Va. Tech? From a size perspective he would seem a better fit.

Does he have interest in SU? Does SU have interest in him?

It looks like he went to the same H.S. as CALEB OKECHUKWU

I really don’t think that is what we need. I mean a 300 lb DL wouldn’t be bad to add to the mix for some situational stuff but I want someone who has the ability to play every down. The chances we can get a 300 lb guy that is explosive is slim. I think what we realy need a 270 to 285 lb guy that can play in the middle or slide outside on some plays. I want someone who is more versatile. McKinley and Black were not 300 lbs.

Not unless he has gained a lot of weight, he entered Georgia tech at 206, and wouldn't be a regular unless he is at least 270.
He was listed at 235 last season.

Is not happy playing DE. Wants to play OLB. Not our biggest priority but we could use an experienced guy with pass rushing skills and lots of tfl. Our depth at LB is not good. He could be a good replacement for Arku.

https://georgiatech./news/georgia-tech-rush-end-domineck-enters-the-portal

Productive playmaker and, from what I've read, a real hard worker. Gotta be room for someone with that productivity in a 3-3-5. Just requires a DC capable of maximizing that productivity. Already has his degree, and has two years of eligibility.

What's not to like?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom