Class of 2016 - DE Josh Black (IL) SIGNED LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Josh Black (IL) SIGNED LOI

And things are a little dicey at Illinois.

Yup you never know. I like the staff checking in on there top committed players from there Bowling Green board. You never know a recruit could have loved the staff but wanted a to play at a P5 school. Now they also that to offer so it makes sense to go back and check in.

Joshua Black ‏@JoshNBlack 2m2 minutes ago
Blessed to receive my 12th full ride offer from Syracuse!
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png

What are the odds we can actually flip these two on that magical weekend in January?

I'm way too excited about the state of play with our recruits. Upgrades/decommits/reevaluations. I wish we kicked off tomorrow. So anxious to see how this all plays out. This staff is coalescing nicely and these few maneuvers they make this week could be (in the words of Donald Trump) HUGE in determining our future success. We may be a real force again. At least that's the hope we all harbor. I mean coaches, ADs and players come and go, but we die-hard fans (first game OSU 1974 w/Maloney at the helm) are there through it all. We are the keepers of the flame. Let's fan those flames while the sun still shines!

I was a kid who entered Archbold Stadium when the gates opened at 11:00 am for the 1:00 kickoff. I'd shag David Jacobs warm up field goals. One time Fred Steinfort's (there's a BC name most don't remember). It got so cold I'd have to stand in the antiquated men's bathrooms just stay warm. I'd get some funny looks, but what could I do - it was 10 degrees outside. Can't say I miss Archbold. It did have its open air charms though. Anyway enough reminiscing. Don't need no BS "Fan Experience." Just give me warm-ups, the Star Spangled Banner, the wonderfully boring SU band, a coin flip and the game. Go Orange!

PS. I don't live in my mother's basement.

I'm way too excited about the state of play with our recruits. Upgrades/decommits/reevaluations. I wish we kicked off tomorrow. So anxious to see how this all plays out. This staff is coalescing nicely and these few maneuvers they make this week could be (in the words of Donald Trump) HUGE in determining our future success. We may be a real force again. At least that's the hope we all harbor. I mean coaches, ADs and players come and go, but we die-hard fans (first game OSU 1974 w/Maloney at the helm) are there through it all. We are the keepers of the flame. Let's fan those flames while the sun still shines!

I was a kid who entered Archbold Stadium when the gates opened at 11:00 am for the 1:00 kickoff. I'd shag David Jacobs warm up field goals. One time Fred Steinfort's (there's a BC name most don't remember). It got so cold I'd have to stand in the antiquated men's bathrooms just stay warm. I'd get some funny looks, but what could I do - it was 10 degrees outside. Can't say I miss Archbold. It did have its open air charms though. Anyway enough reminiscing. Don't need no BS "Fan Experience." Just give me warm-ups, the Star Spangled Banner, the wonderfully boring SU band, a coin flip and the game. Go Orange!

PS. I don't live in my mother's basement.

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting this. Not that there's anything wrong with it. ;)

Interesting that he is listed as a defensive end, but his entire hudl video was of him playing left tackle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom