Class of 2016 - DE Josh White (GA) Verbal to Ga Tech | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Josh White (GA) Verbal to Ga Tech

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard

Lots of FCS interest. Visited Army/Navy. Maybe a Miss St offer?

Coach Vinson needs to update his twitter handle.

He certainly has great size. Anybody know how his hands are?

Just a straight up guess that we'd want to bring him in with the chance to be a WR.

Was two mins behind... Looks like our staff sees a potential DE. Definitely a position of need. But I'd be wary of bringing a project in at that spot, our depth is atrocious right now, we need guys who can play right now (and then hopefully we don't need them to play just yet)

Email him and tell him.
I commented on this subject last week, or so, in another thread.
Your post triggered me to send him an email... we'll see if that helps.

Last edited:
He certainly has great size. Anybody know how his hands are?

Just a straight up guess that we'd want to bring him in with the chance to be a WR.

Was two mins behind... Looks like our staff sees a potential DE. Definitely a position of need. But I'd be wary of bringing a project in at that spot, our depth is atrocious right now, we need guys who can play right now (and then hopefully we don't need them to play just yet)

he's a B lister. Backup plan

he's a B lister. Backup plan
Looks the part.
A bit of an effort to show some love... fly to Atlanta, get a car, drive 1:15, meet at a restaurant... head back.

Methinks he could get some run and might surprise.

If all of the current "Plan B" offers are no worse than the current roster then that would be a good thing.

Last edited:
Looks the part.
A bit of an effort to show some love... fly to Atlanta, get a car, drive 1:15, meet at a restaurant... head back.

Methinks he could get some run and might surprise.

If all of the current "Plan B" offers are no worse than the current roster then that would be a good thing.

You put in the effort because when it comes down to the wire you have to recruit the B listers the same as the A Listers.

Nice size for a DE. Just started playing the position as a Senior due to team needs. 10 sacks. Worth having in the last weekend before signing day I would think, at a position of serious need. (Hope we land Beasley and Jerrion Nelson at least among the upcoming visits, maybe Josh Black too. Would be a little strange if we get both a Josh Black and a Josh White;-)

Nice size for a DE. Just started playing the position as a Senior due to team needs. 10 sacks. Worth having in the last weekend before signing day I would think, at a position of serious need. (Hope we land Beasley and Jerrion Nelson at least among the upcoming visits, maybe Josh Black too. Would be a little strange if we get both a Josh Black and a Josh White;-)

and the miami kid

I like the look of the kid. He has had success at the position and is raw which can be a good thing.

If we get these DEs =Drew Beesley, Jerrion Nelson, Josh Black, Josh White, and of course Jamal Holloway In two years and S & C, we could have some monster on the Defense

th

There must be a Josh Brown, Josh Gray or Josh Green(e) that's also available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom