Class of 2022 - DE Ken Talley (PA) Transferring from Penn St to Michigan St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Ken Talley (PA) Transferring from Penn St to Michigan St

Appears it could be a grades issue. He was late reporting to summer camp b/c of some courses he had to take.

Me? I'm not averse to lowering our standards for a 4-star edge rusher.

He supposedly visited PSU 9 times. Sorry it didn’t work out for the kid but can’t blame him for not doing due diligence lol.

Because he entered the portal after the May deadline he wouldn't be eligible to play this season.
Gotcha. Thank you. I wasn’t really interested in him coming to Cuse, just wondering if they can still add players, or if they’re even looking to do so. I believe two kids left not too long ago, are there still open spots? If so, I’m guessing anyone that comes in now has to sit out the season because deadline

No, because of the new transfer rule the one time waiver is no longer a thing anymore

Is it just me, or does SU in Hershey only respond to threads when colonoscopies and their...ilk are involved?
I don't know, but I can't figure out why I have this incredible craving for milk chocolate all of a sudden.

Healthcare humor…and guilty as charged. (Although I think I’ve got a little broader repertoire than that…at least I hope I do). Defend my honor SUFaninNJ!
Hmmm, alright Dr. David I shall defend your honor! He’s a pretty cool guy who’s doing covert Orange Ops in Pennsyltucky. Even though he went to school with Matt Roe, I’ve been able to look past that too! Now, get to the Dome this fall so you can hit a tailgate with me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom