Class of 2020 - DE Latarie Kinsler Jr (FL) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 11/2/2019 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Latarie Kinsler Jr (FL) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 11/2/2019

Kinsler announced a top six of SU, Penn State, South Carolina, Tennessee, Oregon and Virginia in July. He has also been extended offers by LSU, USC, Nebraska, Texas A&M, Louisville, Miami, Missouri and Pittsburgh, among others.

That's a big time offer list
Also huge he is an early enrollee and getting into S&C guickly
You know, about that s&c and enrollment time, if he properly dedicates himself...

You know, about that s&c and enrollment time, if he properly dedicates himself...
8ae.gif

Pretty simple graph. Direct relationship.

Yes but one factor people might forget. Our players trajectory will have a steeper upward trajectory over the same length of time then other ACC teams with higher rated classes.

He's a really nice pickup. We'll need him to put pressure on the two 4* offensive tackles BC has committed.

See, recruiting doesnt occur in a vacuum.

Hopefully more kids coveted by our competitors will commit to us. I dont have a problem with taking camp kids or Canadians, but i'd rather see them fill out the class then make up its spine .
How?tge hell dies BfnC recruit 4* tackles? Why the hell can't we?

Let’s be honest, Alton has been non existent and too busy reading the newspaper clippings on how he was a potential 1st Rounder
He realizes the season is a disaster. He might be playing it safe.

This kid is legit!!! Lets hope we get a few more four star type kids with 15-20 P5 offers. Really excited about him WHEN he signs. Lets go Orange!!!

Only one man I ever seen couldn't be blocked. He went 7 feet tall and 480 lbs and ran a 4.25 40 and squatted 2,000 lbs. There is only one Dwight Freeney.
I didn’t meen never ever lose. Just meant he is super athletic and they are really really excited about him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom