Class of 2020 - DE Latarie Kinsler Jr (FL) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 11/2/2019 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Latarie Kinsler Jr (FL) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 11/2/2019

This kid is fun to watch. Its been said, but it doesn’t appear he’s put his hand(s) in the dirt for more than one play. As someone mentioned, maybe a Khalil Mack type.

He looks like he’ll be an incredible player but looks too small to be an every down DE. Less powerful, but quicker on the edge then most.

Damn, coming off that edge though...we got a good one.

Next year will be fun to see how good this Linton kid is. As I have said before he is light at about 220 but super fast in pure seed and quickness. Not big enough yet for every down but with jonathon on other side it will be cool to watch. Then add this kid following year after jonathon is gone and we could be ok here. Of course I thought we were the best in the country prior to this year so there’s always that.

Just a question y'all:

Is is pronounced Lat Ah Ree ...

OR Lah Terry?
I suspect it is Lah Tar ee, as it rhymes with Atari...

Hoping Goulbourne, Linton and Okechukwu will be ready to plug in opposite Jonathan before Latarie’s pressed in.
From a size perspective, Okechukwu might become option 1 across from Kingsley

He needs to dedicate himself to proper conditioning and nutrition

But hes alright a favorite of mine

Its hard enough to try to get our ranking up there by ourselves let alone with this kind of BS.

It's Rivals. We don't have a good relationship with that site

If we have winning seasons recruiting rankings won’t matter much. It’s silly to complain about our rankings when they line up with our overall record the last 6+ years. They may not be perfect but they are pretty good at predicting what our long term success has been other than last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom