Class of 2020 - DE Latarie Kinsler Jr (FL) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Latarie Kinsler Jr (FL) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a nice pickup but needs some seasoning in our S&C program from the looks of it. 6'4 212...it's nice to finally let some talent come in and just get into the S&C program year 1 without having to play them day 1.

In my mind this would be one of the biggest recruiting wins for this staff yet if you are looking at the offer list... Lsu Miami Oregon A&M Tenn Nebraska to name a few... this would change the class quite a bit.. LFG

is that the ditch that Petrino went flying into after he crashed his motorcycle?

Yeah this is getting wrapped up sooner rather than later. Like really soon. I think it’s going to be a good month with Kinsler and Gowdy, at the least.

How sure are you regarding Gowdy?

Yeah this is getting wrapped up sooner rather than later. Like really soon. I think it’s going to be a good month with Kinsler and Gowdy, at the least.
I still don't think we get both.

I think kinsler is a 90% chance and Gowdy is 60-40 Cuse. I really do think it is a GT-Cuse battle though. We’ll see with WVU.
Sorry cuseman4 I may be a little slow on the uptake. Are u plugged in or throwing darts like the rest of us?

If the former thanks for your input. Actually thanks for your input regardless.

Sorry cuseman4 I may be a little slow on the uptake. Are u plugged in or throwing darts like the rest of us?

If the former thanks for your input. Actually thanks for your input regardless.

Track record solid. Posts are worth paying attention to.

Remember, this is all fluid and things change quickly.

But clearly plugged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors