Class of 2015 - DE Micah Dew-Treadway (IL) Grad Transfer from Notre Dame/Committed to Minnesota | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Micah Dew-Treadway (IL) Grad Transfer from Notre Dame/Committed to Minnesota

Offers include UConn, Indiana, Wisconsin, Purdue, Mississippi State, Bowling Green,
Western Mich, N.M. State, Syracuse

Plays for one of the top five teams in the state of IL and I have heard nothing but good things about this kid.

Do your magic Coach Lester...

BLESSED1⃣1⃣‏@DewTreadway11 1h
SYRACUSE CHILLIN
1f4b8.png
1f4b8.png

Damn busy weekend, with a crapton of travel for him UCONN, Cuse and Maryland in 2 days?

Also 6'4 270 before the start of his senior season? He's not Chris Slayton's size, but god damn.

Checked out his highlights... All I needed to see was the Cuse S at mid-field 5 seconds in. Want

Would be really nice to pick up an Illinois kid who has an ND offer. Makes a huge statement.

Cross him off the list. Just committed to ND.

Cross him off the list. Just committed to ND.
Shoot. I feel like every year there's one guy (usually a lineman)we want that they grab.

Like a punch to the gut. Thought he would at least take a few days to think it over. How a reasonably intelligent young man can choose Brian Kelly over HCSS is whats bothers me the most.

Yes we all wanted him. He was high on the coaches wish list. The program wanted him. We shouldn't berate his ability now.

The bigger point is that we are not signing Midwestern guys with ND offers at this point. To think otherwise will only lead extreme frustration.

Maybe we can try and get a NY or NJ recruit with an ND offer first. ;)