Class of 2019 - OLB Mikel Jones (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OLB Mikel Jones (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

I reallllly realllly like that we're offering these kids that already have powerhouse offers. By the time these 2018-2019 kids are ready we might actually get solid looks from these kids.

Not that I value the ball too much but that site has us as “warm” here as well as with stripling from texas.

Not that I value the ball too much but that site has us as “warm” here as well as with stripling from texas.

We definitely have a better shot at Jones. I believe he has said he was going to make an official visit to Cuse at some point. He's also a Florida boy and we have done well done there. Not sure we will get a visit from Stripling and he seems all A&M right now

We definitely have a better shot at Jones. I believe he has said he was going to make an official visit to Cuse at some point. He's also a Florida boy and we have done well done there. Not sure we will get a visit from Stripling and he seems all A&M right now
Thats incredible. Imagine a 4 star DE groomed by seniors KC and Alton Robinson

Will also add, Mikel Jones seems to be friends with Andre Cisco and looking at Stripling's twitter he posted 3 days ago with a Twitter poll about where he will be signing. Cuse was not included in the options. They were LSU, Bama, Oklahoma, A&M, Texas and Ole Miss

Thats incredible. Imagine a 4 star DE groomed by seniors KC and Alton Robinson

Jones is listed as a LBer everywhere I've seen. Maybe we are looking at him at DE? Not sure about wwhy we have his thread listed as DE

Jones is listed as a LBer everywhere I've seen. Maybe we are looking at him at DE? Not sure about wwhy we have his thread listed as DE
Thought it was DE, im likely wrong. This thread has DE though

Via twitter, Mikel Jones will be taking an official visit to Syracuse this weekend for the Louisville game. 4 star Linebacker. Went to high school with Cisco and Kevin Johnson, Jr.
Ineresing