Class of 2018 - DE Nana Asiedu (VA) Verbal to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE Nana Asiedu (VA) Verbal to PSU

Offers include UNC, UMD, NC State, Tenn, Rutgers, Clemson, S. Carolina, Duke, PSU, VT, ECU, Temple, WVU, Syracuse

http://www.At their request, this n...y/1569012-2018-de-nana-asiedu-is-one-to-watch

http://imgix.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./153/1539881.jpg?w=620&h=413&fit=max
2018 DE Nana Asiedu is one to watch
http://imgix.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./104/1041281.jpg?w=50&h=50&faces=true
Michael Clark
07/31/2015
Earlier this summer, Nana Asiedu picked up his first scholarship offer. The 2018 Virginia defensive end spoke with Scout about the latest developments in his recruitment.

”I have an offer from Virginia,” Nana Asiedu said. “Virginia Tech and Penn State are also recruiting me. They told me that they just want to see some film from this season. ODU has shown interest, too."

He is happy about his first offer.

”I’m really excited,” said the 6-foot-5, 240-pound Asiedu. “It shows how far I’ve come and makes me want to continue to work hard.

”I camped there earlier this summer and it was awesome. I really like the coaches. They’re have a lot of enthusiasm and really stress academics. The coach I talk to the most is (defensive line) coach (Jappy) Oliver. He’s a nice guy and he’s big on character, which I like.”

He mentioned Maryland and Clemson as schools he hoped to hear from in the near future.

As for his next visit, Asiedu plans to go to Penn State this fall.

”I’m looking forward to the visit,” he said. “The main thing I want to see is the academics at the school.

”I really like their coaching staff. They’re very outgoing and make you feel comfortable. I’ve talked to (offensive line) coach (Herb) Hand and (tight ends) coach (John) Donovan the most. They’ve shown a lot of interest.”

He is looking forward to a big sophomore season.

”Our main goal is to win a conference championship,” Asiedu said. “It’s going to take a lot of dedication and focus.”

He posted his top ten and SU was not one of them.

Clemson, PSU, Auburn, Georgia, Tenn, Florida, VT, LSU, Michigan, UNC

Puking in my mouth aside, very good thing they did here.

This is the one and only time, I will support what Penn State just did. Anyone who knows me, understands my bitter disgust. Thank you, Penn State, and best of luck Nana.

Agree, I hate PSU but hopefully this helps us with Idisa Isaac.

This is the one and only time, I will support what Penn State just did. Anyone who knows me, understands my bitter disgust. Thank you, Penn State, and best of luck Nana.
I'm with you. While I also despise that school and that sham of a coach, it is good to see that with ALL that this poor kid has going on, a college education will not be one of the things that he has to worry about. Now he can concentrate on his education and his ailments 100%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom