Class of 2018 - DE/TE Parks Gissinger (CA) Verbal to Michigan State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE/TE Parks Gissinger (CA) Verbal to Michigan State

Macky follows some of the prospects and he is following Parks. Would make sense.
Drew did very well for himself, if you read the link above (and if it is him, which it appears to be). Good for him.

And last night when I posted this I wasn't paying enough attention. He has visited recently as he is standing in front of that new backdrop.

He is definitely the son of Drew for anyone that wanted confirmation.

He just got an offer from Michigan St where Dave Warner looks like his recruiter.

What're are chances as of now?

What're are chances as of now?
Syracuse is in good shape for two reasons. One Parks wants to study Broadcast Journalism and the other is the family ties. But I can tell you this, scholarships are going to start flying in. Boston College, San Diego state, and Colorado should be next. Parks does plan to attend the Syracuse camp this summer.

Syracuse is in good shape for two reasons. One Parks wants to study Broadcast Journalism and the other is the family ties. But I can tell you this, scholarships are going to start flying in. Boston College, San Diego state, and Colorado should be next. Parks does plan to attend the Syracuse camp this summer.

That is great to hear, welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board, thank you for the information!

Many on here will attest to the fact that theres no fan base more hungry for stud edge rushes. If Parks wants to experience a fan base that'll literally shake the ground beneath him in applause/eruption after a sack or big stop, he need only come to the Dome!

Here's hoping that Parks follows in his father's footsteps! Thanks for providing the update--please keep the board updated!

Let's Go Orange!!!

Gotta get Dwight Freeney sending some love for our recruits. Just had another solid Super Bowl with an important sack. Shame they lost.

Thank you! Being his brother, when I have more information I will keep you all posted. But all know this, Drew wants him at Syracuse.

Does he often get Tim Riggins comparisons?

Apologies if you guys have absolutely no idea who that is.

Thank you! Being his brother, when I have more information I will keep you all posted. But all know this, Drew wants him at Syracuse.
Get're done Drew! :)