Class of 2018 - DE/TE Parks Gissinger (CA) Verbal to Michigan State | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DE/TE Parks Gissinger (CA) Verbal to Michigan State

1977 Penn State 31 Syracuse 24
Ugh. So close.

1977 Penn State vs. Syracuse - 2 of 2
The second video ends before the exciting but disappointing conclusion of the game. SU is driving, down one touchdown, and Bruce Semall loses a deep ball in the sun. That was the game. At the time it was just good to be competitive with Penn State. Ten years later we owned them! :p

The second video ends before the exciting but disappointing conclusion of the game. SU is driving, down one touchdown, and Bruce Semall loses a deep ball in the sun. That was the game. At the time it was just good to be competitive with Penn State. Ten years later we owned them! :p

But in all fairnes to Semall, he was the reason we were even in the game at that point.

Had a monster, career game if memory still serves me.

Winning a DE over Vandy and MSU would be a considerable accomplishment for us in my opinion. A big step.

Anyone know if the coaches been working him or if he is still interested in us? We need this one especially for legacy.

That was back in early Feb. Hope we have said hello a couple times since then. Popcorn and soda

I believe his brother used to post here (JGiss59). Maybe he's still checking in and can give us an update?

Free article from April

"I haven't visited (Michigan State) yet, but I am hopefully planning on going! I think its a great school with an outstanding program," Gissinger said. "I would love to get the chance to go out there and meet some of the coaches. I have been in contact with them receiving good feedback and they will be coming out to see me practice in May. Schools I have frequent contact with consist of UCLA, Syracuse, Vanderbilt, Nevada, Colorado St, Colorado and the Ivy's. We just got back from spring break and the first day coaches came was this Monday. Stanford came, Harvard comes tomorrow and Michigan State and many other are coming to seeing me."

Come to the Empire State Parks

After a really strong start to this class we've definitely hit a thud the past few weeks. Levis, Culpepper, Gissinger...couple that with the medical DQ's and Williams not getting admitted - it's been rough. Hope we can get some good news to start turning the worm again in our direction.

Goddammit! We are definitely snakebite right now.