Class of 2022 - DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers

Q'yaeir Price please gentlemen, there is an entire thread on the football forum devoted to Rutgers for your posting pleasure.
Price looks like an ideal fit for us. Strong, tough, physical, and quick and nimble enough to put pressure on the QB. It is easy to see why he was recruited so hard by RU, WVU, Syracuse and others.

Price looks like an ideal fit for us. Strong, tough, physical, and quick and nimble enough to put pressure on the QB. It is easy to see why he was recruited so hard by RU, WVU, Syracuse and others.

Nah, SUNJ didn't really want him. was just a courtesy offer to an in-state guy.
not even committable
;)

And another thing: what the hell kind of name is Dohn anyway?
He's got a first name for a last name and it's spelled like "John" but with a "D."
Yeah I guess the "h" is silent, but I like to think the "n" is silent and refer to him like Homer Simpson would, "Doh."

Too bad the rest of him isn't silent...

And this is a HUGE (RIP Billy) addition to the defense!

schiano is going to have a really good class. He might get some guys next year too. Then, he will start to fade as rutgers gets demolished in league play. This is all foreseeable and right on schedule. Rutgers fans can enjoy the high point.
You are right on. He better hope he can hold on to Fran Brown. He’s actually doing the most work.

Watching his highlights and a few things stick out. Number one attribute is speed. This kid plays really fast, he's literally operating at a different game speed than everyone else on the field in his highlights. He's got a great first step and closes quickly on the ball, often taking away the escape angle which is high level stuff. Also has great hands, does an excellent job of creating space and then sheds violently.
I see him as a prototypical Sam linebacker in the 3-3-5 where he has edge responsibility and gets to rush the quarterback a lot. He's got that unique blend of size, speed, bend and strength that can make an edge rusher really difficult to deal with. I'd like to see him lower the pad level a little bit and develop more of an arsenal of pass rush techniques. He has the speed and flexibility where if he develops a good rip move he'd be virtually unblockable one on one.
This is a really good pick up for the defense. We need a guy like this badly right now. And I think the steady pull of high quality kids out of New Jersey is a trend we definitely need to see increase if we are going to be competitive moving forward.

This going to be his best class he ever had. He is only going to end up with 2 of the top 10 jersey kids in this class. Thats pretty bad for someone that is concidered king of New Jersey. rutgers fans believe schiano didnt want any of them. Its hilarious how infactuated they are with a mediocre coach.
First, Price is a very good player, congrats on the pickup
I think he will help fortify the defense big time

RU only can sign about 18 recruits, so only about 2 spots left or so
They picked up the number one player in NY yesterday, beating out Penn State And as far as Jersey they have the first and second ranked recruits

They picked up the number one player in NY yesterday, beating out Penn State And as far as Jersey they have the first and second ranked recruits
Congrats, we'll see how many of them are there on signing day after a 3-9 season

We’ll see who has the last laugh there between RU and PSU come signing day

I don’t need a recap of who they got. I follow recruiting. I see their commitments. They still have missed out on more top targets. Gould and Bellamy are two of the many he’s missed on. Schiano can recruit, we know that. I expect him to get some. Don’t discount how much Fran has helped though. On top of that. My contact from penn st told me they didn’t prioritize Walker until late. Rutgers did along with 7 former Ehall team mates that are on the team. Lol. I figured they would get Moses Walker last year. I’m surprised it took this long. Schiano can get top 25 classes all he want. I wont be impressed until he proves he can be more than a 6-6 big10 program. Wait to kids start to see Schiano is not going to take them to the national chip game. That’s what he’s selling kids now. Lol.

More importantly why do you feel the need to come on here to share that on Price’s thread? Does it bother you that bad?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom