Class of 2022 - DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers

Agreed. We could use a DT / NT and a DE who are both ready to go. Roscoe was a godsend -- more of that.

Return quite a bit of experienced talent, and lots of young DT talent [Harper, Lockett, Fuentes, Darney, Rondi], so the cupboard is far from bare. Would love a run-stuffing interior DT / NT to unleash the back 7, though.
Harper only has a year left. R-Jr., right now, has the Covid year next year if he wants to come back. I hope so, he's a run stopper who effectively plugs up the middle.

Return five kids in the regular location. Locket Harper Linton Okechukwu, Darton,…plus Geer and Fuentes played. obviously coaches moving to get their feet wet.
I hear you, but Darton and especially Linton haven't played much. I hope we don't need to depend on them for major snaps. Hope we look at the Miami DL who just put his name in the portal.

Return five kids in the regular location. Locket Harper Linton Okechukwu, Darton,…plus Geer and Fuentes played. obviously coaches moving to get their feet wet.

Is Okechukwu banged up? He doesn’t get much run anymore. Only 3 snaps in the BC game per PFF.

I know he’s had a miraculous recovery, but was playing a lot more earlier in the season.

Is Darton on scholarship now? I remember seeing his tape and thinking Rhino part 2.

Is Okechukwu banged up? He doesn’t get much run anymore. Only 3 snaps in the BC game per PFF.

I know he’s had a miraculous recovery, but was playing a lot more earlier in the season.
He could just be banged up and playing through it.

I hear you, but Darton and especially Linton haven't played much. I hope we don't need to depend on them for major snaps. Hope we look at the Miami DL who just put his name in the portal.
The Quentin WIlliams kid? Why do you think he could help next year? He's barely played and is no different than the under classmen on our DL chart. I would rather have a older body who has more experience and is a fit for the system. He doesn't have to be from MIami or any other P5 program.

Not sure about Okechukwu, I don't follow it that closely (don't know snap counts - wish I did that's very cool info) but Kinglsey returned to action and of course there is Roscoe. I think it's hard for anyone to take snaps away from them right now.

Not sure about Okechukwu, I don't follow it that closely (don't know snap counts - wish I did that's very cool info) but Kinglsey returned to action and of course there is Roscoe. I think it's hard for anyone to take snaps away from them right now.
Good point.

Former Syracuse Commit. I doubt we pursue but a name from the past.

His recruit thread was locked so admins if you want to merge this post into it that’s fine.

Former Syracuse Commit. I doubt we pursue but a name from the past.

His recruit thread was locked so admins if you want to merge this post into it that’s fine.
Agree would be surprised if we pursued even though from jersey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom